Character Info

Hi Minna~ This is my first story so please no rude comments

I Don't own any Inazuma Eleven Go characters. I only own My OC and the Plot

Hope you enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's you in the picture above if you don't like it you can imagine her character.

Name: Suzuno Luna

Hobby: Singing, playing soccer alone or at least with one person

Position: Forward

Element: Wind

Name of Kenishin: Goddess of the blizzard, Gwyneira

Additional Information: Luna's parents moved to Japan because of her parents business in Japan. One night a robber robbed their house and killed her parents. Luna run outside, the robber following her but lost them. Luna arrived at a playground crying nowhere to go. She was only 5 at that time. Suzuno Fuusuke noticed her sitting on a bench crying. Luna's original last name was Akizawa but Nagumo suggested to change it to change it to Suzuno since she was adopted. Then in Fuusuke's free time he taught Luna how to play soccer and she came up with her own hissastu technique. She was the strongest in her soccer team but her level wasn't high enough to score against the SEED player, Tsurugi Kyousuke, who destroyed her school. Fuusuke then decided to let her move to Raimon Junior High since Luna's grade were improving a lot and she was good enough to go there. She still remembers how the SEED looked like. Navu blue hair, and peircing yellow eyes. He was cold, and Luna even remembers one of his hissastu technique, Death Sword. Luna wanted to avenge her soccer team mates bye joining the Raimon Soccer team and becoming stronger, and Raimon was well known for soccer. But... How will she react if she finds out that the SEED player, Tsurugi Kyousuke that once destroyed her school, was in the team? Will she still join the soccer club or will she join the music club?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

Good, Bad or Average

Until next time

JA~NE