Chapter 1

Hi Minna~ Here's the story

I don't own any of Inazuma Eleven Go characters I only own my OC and the plot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna's POV

          Raimon...... I can't wait to join there and avenge my team mates. They are still in the hospital, and I was the first one to get out of the hospital. I pity them so much. They can't play soccer because...

Because of that SEED player.

I hate him, I wanna kill him. He hurt my friends and even destroyed my school. If I was given a Knife, I'll look for that SEED player and kill him on that spot.

Ugh....

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. He's driven' me crazy.

I am planning on joining a soccer team and become stronger.

Fuusuke-san helped me get stonger too. And Haruya-san and even Hiroto-san. The three of them helped me get stronger. I felt so much power in me. I even have my kenshin and my own hissastu technique I came up with

Now all I have to do is join a soccer team and get even stronger and met that SEED by chance and destroy him.

I stepped into the gates and there were so many students there. I continue walking and a sensei approached me.

"Ah, are you Suzuno Luna by any chance?" She smiled.

I tried to smile back. "Yes. That's me."

She ruffled my hair and said, "Oh your so kawaii, and I'm your home room teacher." She stopped when she said the last part. I quickly fixed my hair and trailed behind her to my new class.

"Now you stay here. I will tell you when to come in." She said as she opened the class door and walked in. I waited as she said.

"Class we will be having a new student. She looks shy, so be nice to her." I cringed at the word "shy". She looked at me."You may come in."

When I came in,I heard whispers like:

"She's cute"

"Kawaii!!"

"I wonder if she's still single?" I slightly blushed at those weird comments.

I stood next to sensei. "Hello I'm Suzuno Luna. Nice to meet you." Some students clapped.

"Alright! You may sit beside... Matsukaze Tenma!" Sensei pointed to a boy with brown hair and metallic blue eyes.

I quietly made my way to the seat and quickly sat down. "konnichiwa! My name is Matsukaze Tenma, like what the sensei said. Yoroshiko!" He said

I mentally grunted and forced a smile. "Nice to meet you."

A crumpled piece of paper landed on my desk.

Out of curiousity, I uncrumpled it and I saw a few words on it.

Do you mind if you share your story with me in lunch time?                                                                                                                          -Tenma

I sighed and looked at him mouthing "sure". Matsukaze smiled at me and without thinking I smiled back.

He's about to gain my trust.

I don't know, he looks kind of reliable.