Chapter 2

~Ron Weasley updated his status~

HEY GUYS!!!! I WENT TO AMERICA!!! AND FUCK THESE TACOS ARE SO DAMN GOOD!!! I ALSO SAW A RESTRAUNT PLACE CALLED TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Comments~

Percy Jackson: The British r weird.....

Hermione Granger: HEY!!! Thats offensive....... Anyways, RON WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!! I WANTED THIS TACO!!! And it will be so romantic too....................

Leo Valdez: Yeah eating a taco is so romantic (not)

Ginny Weasley: RON YOU BETTER BRING ME AND HARRY SOME TACOS IT NEEDS TO BE A ROMANTIC DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Weasley: Why shound I??

Annabeth Chase: PERCY!!! HELP!! Malcom locked me in the Athena cabin!!!

Percy Jackson: Aqua man away!!!!

~Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase logged off~

Hermione Granger: GEEZ!!! And they say the Britsh are weird. 

Ron Weasley: That was random! I thought we were talking about tacos......SPICY HOT SAUCE!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Hermione Granger: Nevermind.. It's just Ron.

~Hermione Granger updated her status~

#RONWEASLYISFAT

~Comments~

Percy Jackson: -_- this isnt twitter

Leo Valdez: It's a whale! And yeah Hermione just lost his man card....

Hermione Granger: *scoff* I'm a girl bitch.

Leo Valdez: AWKWARD!

~Percy Jackson changed his profile picture~

~comments~

Hermione Granger: DANG BOY! YOU ARE ONE SEXY LOOKING BOY!!! Who's that slut next to you?

Annabeth Chase: That's me -_-

Ron Wealey: Never knew you were that hot.... Will you go out with me please?!

Percy Jackson: She's MINE! uh.. I mean too bad cuz ur in England, and you can't find her. You don't know where she lives HA!

Hermione Granger: I KNOW!!!! I GO OUT WITH PERCY AND RON CAN BE WITH ANNABETH!!! WON'T YOU AGREE YOU HOT SEXY BITCH!!! *flirty voice* *starts twirling hair* BTW I ALSO TWERK!!!

Annabeth Chase: You are such a flirt. You're worse than Drew, and she's a slut.

Percy Jackson: Yeah.. Party at my cabin! All of camp are invited..No British peeps.

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger: AAAWWWWW!!!!!!!

~The next day~

~Percy Jackson changed his status from 'Single' to 'In a Relationship' with Annabeth Chase~

~comments~

Annabeth Chase: WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!

Hermione Granger: Why did you cheat on me?! I thought we were dating Percy..........

Percy Jackson: Last night, and no we weren't Hermione

Hermione Granger: :( *goes to begging position* TAKE ME BACK PLZ!!!!! 

Percy Jackson: WE WERE NEVER DATING!

Annabrth Chase: When did we start dating

Percy Jackson: Last night 

Annabeth Chase: Was I drunk or somehting?

Percy Jackson: Idk but we made out for like two hours XD

Hermione Granger: BUT BUT BUTTS We were going to have se- i mean have tea at my place after I kidnap- I mean invited you. *innocent smile*

Percy Jackson: No, ew, gross! You Perv!

~the Aphrodite cabin added new pictures to the album Lovebirds <3~

*The picture shows Percy touching Annabeth's boobs*

~commets~

Annabeth Chase: She isn't the only pervert.

Percy Jackson: Stupid Aphrodite cabin..

Hermione Granger: WTF!!! This is too far!!!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW AS WELL!!! THANK YOU FOR READING OUR STORY!!PLEASE PUT MORE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS!! THANK YOU!!! ;D