Chapter 19

I get back pretty late. I had took my time while I was out to process what I learned and who I saw. As composed as I had looked, I couldn't help but be selfish to take this time. I didn't want them to see me scattered but I'm not sure I had resolved or accepted anything. Just let it keep replaying in my head over and over until I decided to go back. I couldn't touch the other memories. I didn't want to know...

I got back and everyone was waiting in my room. Yamazaki was immediately all over me, asking multiple medical questions. "Stop! I don't feel sick. I was just doing my work." I slap away his hands.

"You are out vary late." Hijikata says. I put my hands on my hips.

"Be honest, I've been out later. This is my work. Let it go." I say tossing my fans on to the low desk.

"But this time-"

"Saitou or Souji?" I ask.

"I'm sorry but I was concerned." Saitou says. I pick up a brush and throw it at his head.

"We had a nice talk that's it. Now let me sleep." I say falling on to the futon. "And yes, I'm going to sleep in my clothes." I say wrapping the blanket around me.

"Sakura, this is serious. You could've been in real danger. I need you to be honest, did you get any flashes?" Kondou asks.

"No, I didn't. I was working." I deny.

"Sakura, be honest, and-" Yamazaki begins making me sit up.

"I am, okay? I just had a bad day, and I need some rest. Sorry I'm just a little stressed." I say picking up my fans. "And I'm going out. Maybe I can ask to stay with Kazama because we're such good friends." I say sarcastically.

"Sakura..." Yamazaki warns and I here something pop open. I freeze knowing what he had. My hand shook in mid air from when I was reaching to open the door.

"P-please do not do that." I stutter with a shaky breath.

"Tell us why your upset." He orders.

"No, I won't. But because this is personal." I hear him come closer and when he's in range, I spin around and smack something out of his hand. But it was not what I had expected. It was the paintbrush I threw at Saitou.

He pushes me back against the wall and I struggle against his forceful arms and hands keeping my mouth closed. The others start to yell. The door gives way and I fall back. He's on top of me know with the advantage. He was suddenly lifted off and Souji helped me up.

"You can't do that to me when I'm just a little upset. I didn't do anything. Why would you do that to me? Why would you trap me like that?" I ask with a broken voice. Souji rubs my shoulders comfortingly.

"Y-your right... Here." He hold out the hand to reveal the vial. I walk forward cautiously and relax when I have my hands around it.

"Thank you for understanding but I can handle myself. I know it." I give him a weak half smile.

"I know you think that. Sorry." He says quickly as he forces a hidden vial between my lips. I begin to panic but as it goes down my throat I feel myself slip away...

~~3rd POV~~

She was sleeping, or at least that's what they wanted to think. After calming down Souji enough so he wouldn't attack Yamazaki, they decided that Yamazaki had to explain himself. He sat next to Saitou with Souji glaring at him in between the times he was staring at Sakura.

"I believe Sakura unstable. She can't be working in her condition. She still hasn't worked out her memories and I'm not talking of the ones of her time in your dojo. She could snap at any moment."