Love Fireworks 7

" you so beautiful right now Yamaki

" you so beautiful right now Yamaki.." haru said.

" i was happy haruu... because you came back.."

" Uhm.. sorry about why i'm gone for 2 years. "

" H-har"

" I just miss you... i miss you so much yamaki."

" Haha-ru..."

" I know i didn't say you this , since your birthday when we are in the rooftop , I feel that was not the time to say this ... but i need to say right now.. because i see you again."

" harru,."

" * tears* sorry for suffering you .."

PAST-)

" Hello? haru? Yamaki got to the hospital.. she ask me why you didn't call her for how many days..haru? yamaki its weak right now... please came back..

PRESENT)

" I know my mom and dad got divorce that time , i just ran away from them , and i transfer to another school , sorry that i aren't call you for how many years.. i think that your mad at me because what's happen ... when i leave.., i think it was my fault.." * he cried.

" haru.. it's not your fault ... thats why i got to hospital because i ran to find you ! " 

" I miss you so much ha-haru.... i feel weak when you not here by my side ... it makes me feel lonely ... "

" I love you so much haru chan.... you the only one i wait ... everyday....i always miss your smile and worries and laugh and ofcourse your love .."

* I cried *

* he hugs me tightly*

The fireworks Appeared....

" I love you YAMAKI" haru said.