Shadow Darkness Fire and Hell

The attackers followed. The invaded the house, and found nothing. "Where are they!?" screamed their leader. "I want to find those glitches and make them wish they had never spawned!" Meanwhile, Mormesk and Shadow were watching. Then, the wraith got an idea. He devolved into shadow (shadow with a lowercase s, not his friend Shadow), silenced most of the attackers, and slinked into the decoy.
You can't harm me... He said a still decouple voice.
"Where are you!!" shrieked the leader. "Show your face, you coward!"
You're nervous, terrified, I can smell it in the air. Careful. These mountains house the wolf creepers. The sense fear, just a I do.
"I said show yourself!!"
You can always find me, if you know where to look. I am shadow, I am darkness, I am fire, I am hell. You want to see my face? Look in the corner.
The attacker looked in the corner, and Mormesk rose out of the darkness. Before the bully could do anything, Mormesk moved like a lightning bolt, shooting forward, and picking him up by the collar. You want me to show my face? Well, here I am. The lone attacker looked into Mormesk's eyes, and saw Mormesk and Shadow. He saw their spawn village looking up to them, seeing them for who they are, not what they are. Then, he saw them advancing on him and his army, unstoppable. Then Mormesk silenced him, and the once-was attacker disappeared in a blaze of fire and light.

Back in the subterranean mansion, Mormesk found Shadow. "Okay, I think that went well," she said. "Why thank you."