.New and Stronger.

Third Person POV:
It has been 2 years since the banishment of Angra,a huge demon that swelled up inside Azel's.Gene was satisfied of the disappearance of Angra's.Gene is now slightly diffrent.Sure he still has his same up-spiky blonde hair but now it's a bit shorter.Gene now wore what seems to be a coat but he cut the sleeves down to his elbows.On his left sleeve around the elbow is a small white skull.He also wears a bright crimson color scarf.His pants is a black jeans to match the color of his coat.He keeps on walking around the streets with bags of food on his left hand.

"Sigh,why am i always the one who buy stuff for her?",Gene was annoyed by how he was ordered like a slave of buying foods and drinks.He clicked his tongue."Tch,one day i'm gonna kill that crazy bitch.",Gene muttered to himself.But still,Gene was glad now that the town is peaceful,no more demons,no more people's arm getting chopped.Until he saw a suspicious guy.

Gene eyed him cautiously.The suspicious looking guy walk up on him,deadly stare was gazed upon Gene.He wears a yellow tank-top with a familiar emblems on his left chest,a black pants.'That e-emblem...don't tell me he's a demon?',Gene's thinking to hard with a visible sweat on his face.'But if he's a demon,that's impossible.Angra is dead!',Gene scream in his mind.Gene is currently now clenching his teeth and once again clicked his tongue.

The guy throw a punch but Gene dodged it.Gene was shocked."Give us the God Hands,punk.",the demon stutter the word.Again a fast five punch combo is landed on Gene but Gene succesfully blocked all attacks using his forearms.What surprised Gene was the fact that this demon is stronger than he had face before.

Gene make a sweep and the demon jump but Gene swiftly landed an uppercut to the chin.Gene land a fast punch combo to the face and lastly a kick to the stomach,knocking the demon out.That was rather easy because of how he had both God Hands.People were staring in shocked.Quickly,Gene grabbed the bag and making a swift run to the inn he currently staying,with Olivia of course.

Once he arrived,he screamed."Olivia,hey Olivia!",Gene hurried up to find her and fortunately,she's still there,sleeping.
Gene let out a sigh of relief.Olivia is still wearing her usual clothes,sometime Gene wonder how she still wearing that clothes.Olivia is now awake and yawn.

"What is it Gene?",Olivia asks Gene with an innocent face.Somehow,that made Gene really pissed.That just make her suspicious of ether a clone of demon or she just knew there are other demons.Olivia sighed and look up to Gene."You're really easy to read.About the demons,yeah I knew about it.So how was it,strong or weak just like before?",Olivia asked smiling while winking her eyes.

"So you knew huh?Coulda tell me earlier,asshole.",Gene sighed hard."And to answer your question,yeah they're a bit faster,stronger than the demons before.Angra is dead so how could there still more demon?"Gene actually asking no one particularly.

"From my knowledge,Angra is only a puppet to the other three strongest demon.One of them create Angra so they won't be the one to create demons.These three demons is the size of human and looked like one.There is also a demon group name 'Black Void'.The three strongest demons don't want to do some troublesome things finding the God Hands so they create a demons.",Olivia explained.Gene clenched his teeth."Alright slave,there is a camp around 10 kilometer south of here.Rumors that there a demons there torturing humans around the the camp place.

"Fine,i will save them.What a troublesome bunches.",Gene now walked out of the room and begin his journey to the south.
End