Frenemies

Irene's POV

We were locked in for an hour inside this very tight storage room..The silence and the darkness is killing me..Well I'm not scared of the dark unlike the devil beside me..He looks so nervous or worried about something..So I decided to talk to him...

"Hey!"

He looked at me but he looked away and continued looking scared...

"Are you perhaps...Scared?"I said and laugh

"What!? me scared..Why would I be scared of th---"He said but got interrupted when the lights outside went off..He jump beside me and hugged my arm..

"Not scared of the dark huh"I teased him..I thought that he would let go and embrace his pride again but instead,He stayed quite and close his eyes with heavy breathing..I looked at him and I feel that he really is scared...I know that I should be enjoying this moments but It's really different seeing him like this he looks like a different person..

"Hey.."

He looked at me..

"Don't worry we'll get through this"

He nodded and I was like Oh my god for the first time he agrees..I talked to him again

"Do you have your cellphone with you?"

He shook his head.."What about you?"

"Dead battery"

We took a deep sigh together..."So..What now?"He asked me

"Let's talk instead"

"Okay?..About what?"

"About..why are you scared of the dark?"

"It's none of your business.."

"Chill...Let's put our hatred to each other away like for a minute..okay?"

"Okay..Fine..what do you want to talk about?"

"Abo-"He interrupted me

"Except..about my fear of darkness"

I went quite "Fine..Lets do fast talk instead..It's an alternate question..me first then you"

"Have you ever inlove?"

"No"he anwerd coldly "Why are you so ugly?"

"F*ck you..I'm not ugly...I don't like this game anymore..."I angrily said..then I crossed my arms and pouted

"Then what now?...Do you even have a flashlight in your bag or something?"

Then I smiled...and looked at him... "You are a genius"

He smirked "I already knew that.."

I grabbed my bag and looked for something..

"What are you looking for?"

"I remember...I have a flashlight/stun gun in my bag"

"What!?..All this time..but how's that going to help us get out of here..?"

"We could get a signal with this thing either the sound of the stun gun or the light of the flashlight"

"I can't believe I'd say this but...Your idea is good"

We both scream and use the soundof the stun gun and the flashlight we attract the guard and let us out..

"How long have you two been here?"The guards says

"About an hour.."Mino said

After that we came out of the building...we both arrived at the parking area..

"Hey.." He said

"Hmm..?"

"Let's forget all of what happened tonight...We're still not friends.."

"Okay..Whatever"

I entered my car ...he still standing..then I left..

While driving... "Back to being enemies huh..atleast I get to know him"

_________

A/N:Chapter 2 is done hope you liked it...Short update..Sorry

VOTE & COMMENT & FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT

>>STRANDED<< - My other story

-Akriyann