04

04

-

[NARRATOR]

"Hey, gamers. If you wanna go pro with your team, you need to find time to practice at school. That's the struggle. Did you know they expect us to go to school five days a week? Every week. For like... most of the year. Anyway, we've had to get a little creative about how we sneak in practice." Conor said then turned off the camera infront of him. He got up and fixed his stuff, he's gonna meet Luka early at their mansion.

By just thinking about it, excitement came rushing on him. Spending his time with his crush or spending his time with the person he like so much will be awesome. The young boy admitted after what happened at the park, the feeling of admiration on the young girl developed into something else. Might be more than just an ADMIRATION and CRUSH.

For the first time he saw her, he ultimately know he just developed a good crush on her. Teeny sparkling browned-eyes, dark-wavy long hair, curvy body, smooth porcelain skin, pinkish cheeks and luscious small pink lips that makes him want to kiss it.

He took out his phone and open its locker revealing Luka's picture he took from her facebook photos. He liked her picture and saved it on his deviced, then he made it as his wallpaper. A grin drew on his lip. Then after, he made his way through Luka's Mansion.

[At school]

"I can't believe we're gaming in the janitor's closet!" Wendell said scanningthe whole area, then he points at the trash can beside Ashley. "I think that's literally the trash can Bernie dumps puke in!"

"Don't worry. I'm sure he empties it out every..." Ashley paused then looked at the trash can. Then she shriek. "NO! It's full of puke!"

She ran away to the trash can to Wendell who is the furthest away from the trash. Then all of a sudden, the door opens, the young freckled guy and an asian girl enter the room.

"What are you guys doin'?" Conor asked.

"We just found a trash can full of puke!" Franklin said pointing at the trash can. Both Conor and Luka look into the trash can, then Conor snorted. "Cool!"

Luka groaned. "It's disgusting."

Conor ignores it then announced to the squad.

"Guys, our days of sneaking in gaming are over. The school's charter says, Any students with a shared interest can be recognized as an official athletic club!"

"That would be so exciting if I knew what that meant!" Ashley exclaimed.

"It means, once Principal Nordahl signs off on our e-sports club, we can game instead of going to gym!" Luka told her teammate.

"Oh, thank you, sir! No gym means no more cruel towel snapping on this tender boy's behind." Franklin said referring to Wendell who used to snap his ass with towel. Wendell is really such a bully before.

"Hey, I snap, you cry. I laugh. Everybody wins." Wendell defended making Luka laughed a bit.

"Oh, look!" Franklin pointed at furry thing then picks it up. "Bernie must've brought his doggie to work! Why do you think it has this tail like a big old possum?" He said as he picked up the tail like rat making Ashley, Luka and Conor twitched with both disgust and fear.