A Bird's Eye View

Liam James Payne or infamously known as The Pain. He was the most in-demand pornstar in his generation. He was featured into different "movies" and "acts" that include women, teens, bisexuals, twinks, athletes, lady boys and such. I mean, who wouldn't want a 12-inch c^ck pounding into their holes and gagging their hungry and needy mouths? Yes, in adult movie industry, it's always the size and how many times you make it rise that truly matters.

Liam is a complete package to everyone. Big d^ck, oh-so-yummy body, angelic face and a very sappy yet loving person. Though many has seen what he was suppose to hide, some are still intrigue to this human being.

On the other hand....

Zayn Javaad Malik III was the crown prince of United Kingdom. His family descended from royal lineage of one of the most prominent dynasty that reigned over the kingdom, Windsor Family. And it was mandated,  since the first generation of the family, that when the crown prince turns 20, he'll ascend to the throne and become the new symbol of monarchy in United Kingdom. But here's the problem, Zayn is gay. And what he is anxious about is that, there never was a gay king previously and what makes it more difficult is Zayn doesn't want to accept that he's gay and he doesn't want anyone to know, especially his family, because he thinks that'll put their family in to great shame.

Then an unexpected turn of events happened, that brought the two young lads together.

What will happen when these two totally different persons meet? Would they fight for what they want? Or would they let their status and differences hinder from what truly makes them happy?

It's for you to find out!

-------------- ^_^ -----------------
Hiyahhhh citizens inhabiting wattpad-verse !
Yas ! I uploaded the intro!

So as I have said to my previous a/n , this is my first Ziam fanfic so don't expect too much from me. There maybe grammar flaws and misspellings but yeah it's the smuts what we want right( hahahahahaha)
Anyway, if you spotted one. Feel free to leave comments and constructive criticisms to make our story more educational and fun ;)

That's it for now, guys !

-Marvs ♥♥