~*Chapter One*~

I woke up a Monday morning to get ready for school. As a habbit, I looked out the window to check out the weather. And as expected, it was cold and cloudy. After a few mintues, I decided to head into to shower. I stripped down and turned the water on. I stepped in and the hot water fully woke me up almost instantly. After washing up and shampooing my hair, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me. Once I stepped back into my room I head towards my closet and chose my outfit for the day. I picked out black skinny jeans with a t-shirt of my favorite show, Bones. Yup, I had it personalized. For shoes I decided on my normal combat boots. When I finished dressing my self up, I went back to my bathroom to work on my make up. It was always simple; consisting of eyeliner, mascara, smokey eyeshadow, and bright red lipstick. Once I was done with myself I went downstairs to eat breakfast. My parents were already downstairs, along with my two older brothers, Jared and Mason. As I went to the fridge to grab some peanut butter and jelly, I greeted my parents.  

"Morning Mom, Morning Dad!"  

"Morning sweetie," they replied in unison. I was into making my peanut butter and jelly sandwich when Jared came in.  

"Hey, sis! You're making your favorite brother his favorite sandwich?" I was about to answer but was cut off by Mason.  

"Nuh-uh! I'm her favorite brother! Right, Cristy?" Gosh sometimes they both get on my nerves. They're always arguing over me since I'm the only girl. "Shut up, guys! I love both of you equally. Are you guys arguing because you want a sandwich from me?" They both nodded cheekily. "Ugh fine, you lazy arses."  

Once I fed them and myself and we each grabbed our bags, we headed out towards Mason's black Chevy Camaro. As we headed towards school Jared-as always- lectured me before school.  

"I don't want any guys near you! Trust me they will get they're ass kicked by me and Mason. Got it?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. As if any guy would ever set eyes on me, I thought to myself.     "Also, I don't want you getting in trouble. And if you have any troubles or those whores keep on messing with you, you know what to do. Okay?"  

"Yes, Dad." I said sarcastically.  

"And NO BOYS! " Jared and Mason said in unison.  

"Alright already. You guys are so overprotective!"  "You're our little sister, Cristy," Jared replied.  

After fifteen minutes of talking and joking around on our way to school, we finally arrived.  

"Alright I'm going to class." I told them as I gave them each a hug. "Bye, sis. Have fun in class!" Mason shouted behind me as I made my way into my class.

Later That Day...

History and French went by in a flash. The bell went off indicating it was lunch time. As I headed towards the lunch area to catch up with my friend Liam, I was suddenly pulled by someone's arm on my own. I turned around to see who it was. Hayden.  

"Wh-what do you want, Hayden?" I asked as I wiggled my arm out of his grasp and backed away from him.  

"Hey, Sexy," he replied completely ignoring my question. "D-don't call me that!"  

"Why not?" He asked as he brought his hand up to caress my cheek. I slapped it away.  

"Be-because I d-don't like it!" I stuttered. 

"Fine, Cristy." He winked again. He brought his hand up for a second attempt towards my face, but I pushed it away again. 

"D-don't call m-me that either!" I yelled backing up more, only to be stopped by the cold cement of the hallway's wall.