ch.5

I woke up and looked at my clock. shit it was 6:40pm he was going to be here around 7:00pm.I got out of bed brushed my teeth put on some comfortable shorts and a tank top. I got some old black converse.I guess i have five minutes to spare I will call Marissa

**phone conversation **

"hey Jenny what's up?"

"nothing really just chilling and you? "

" um nothing really. guess what!" I could hear the excitement in her voice

"what " I could not stop myself from laughing a little bit

" I'm going to go visit you next week well and my baby "

" well that's great I can't wait to see you. Marissa do you remember Jason?? " there was silence for a while "so? do you?? " I was worried then finally spoke

"Jenny there is something you should know" what did she have to tell me I was really worried. but there was no time for her to explain I hear someone knocking.

" can i call you later cause someone's here and I need to go?? "

" yeah sure talk to you later"

** end a phone conversation**

what did she mean by she had to tell me something?? I was worried now but I have no time for that. I open the door and there he was with a dozen roses. he hands them to me.

"thank you" I said with a smile on my face.

I walked inside and put the roses in a cup with water. I walked back where he was waiting for me.I close my door behind me and we walked outside. it was silent the hole way there.I looked at him and he had a big smile on his face.

"what are we ganna do?" he looks at me and laughs a little

" you haven't changed one bit have you?" I don't answer and we just keep walking.we where outside he stops we were standing in front of a tree a few feet away from the front door.

"wait right here " he said and walked behind the tree.

what the fuck was he doing behind the tree?!?! where we playing hide and go seek???

he comes in front of me and out of no where he throws a water balloon at me..

at look at him he starts laughing his ass of.

" no fare I was not ready"

he goes back behind the tree and grabs two buckets with water balloons

"wanna play?" do I wanna play? what type of question is that I just grab a balloon and throw it at him. I start laughing and grab a few more and start running. he grabs some too and runs after me.

we take turns throwing them after an hour or so we are soaked and there is no water balloons anymore.

" well that was fun. thank you " I said with a smile as I tryed getting all the water of my hair.

" we are lucky we did not get anyone else wet"

" ha yeah." I started running " try and catch me" I said sticking my tongue out. he started running and soon he catches up to me.

" you think your faster then me??" he said while he grabbed me. we both fell to the ground. he was on top of me his face was inches away from mine

could I do this? he got closer to me now a few centimeters away from me. his lips where dangerously close. he kisses me so passionately. I thought I would feel something when he kissed me...... but..I felt...Nothing. I did not feel butterflies in my stomach I did not feel electricity when we touched I felt nothing.