ch. 12

7 months latter

*Jenny*

"hey babe" I hear Zayn saying walking in

"hey, what you up to?"

" nothing really just here taking care of the baby"

" you know before you have the baby i want to make a trip"

" where at?"

" lets go to the beach?"

" sounds perfect babe"

" i knew you would not say no, so i bought tickets and we are leaving tomorrow" i smiled at him and gave him a kiss

" thanks for everything"

" you are welcome babe, and remember when you have the baby we are getting married i cant wait anymore"

the next morning he woke me up saying it was time to go i got my stuff and headed to the car. On the way to the airport no one talked i was still sleepy, so i feel asleep.

" babe we are here wake up" as i woke up i noticed we were already in the beach

" umm.. how did we get here?"

" well i saw you sleeping and i did not want to wake you up, so i got someone to help me pick you up and yeah." he gave me a smile trying to say i love you

" you are so adorable" i kissed him softly on the lips as i turn around i think i see Justin, but this could not be he was on tour or was he?

" whats wrong?"

" nothing babe" we walk to the counter to get our key to the suite

As we walk to our room I turn around and see Justin again this time I has to check if it really was him " babe I'll be right back I have to do something "

I walk towards the room Justin was in I knock on the door

" come in" Justin screams. As I walk in Justin is coming out of the bathroom

"Jenny!?!? What are you doing here?"

" so you are here I'm sorry I was just checking bye"

" no wait!!!" He grabs my hand " you.. You are pregnant I thought you were gonna lose it."

" Me lose it? never justin!! what do You think I am,some kind of monster?"

" no I did not mean that it's just I left and I thought tha-"

"No Justin that's the problem you think you never ask"

"Jenny look I still love you" what no this can't be he can't love me not right how when I'm happy

"well guess what justin i dont. i dont love you anymore. you hurt me to much for me to love you why dont you just leave me alone im happy with Zayn and he is going to be the father of this baby girl and we are going to get married...."

"What? you guys are going to get married?"

"yes justin you were to late i could not wait for you forever."

"Get out!"

"what? you are kicking me out? fine bye Justin bye forever"i slam the door behind me. how could he how could he do this to me? after all i gave him and lost for him. i cant be here anymore i have to leave.....

i walk to my room and lay down in bed"Babe what happened?"

"nothing babe just a little tierd thats all" i give him a fake smile.

(a few hours latter)

AHH... Zayn..Zayn!! the babe, the baby is coming"

"like now?"

"NOO tomorrow... Yes right now!!!"

"Okay um ill get some clothes and well go to the hospital"as we are walking down the hall to the elevator justin was there.

"Zayn? what happened?"" My girlfriend is about to have a baby can you help me take her to the hospital?""Yeah sure thing" They both are helping me into the car. once i get on Zayn starts driving the the hospital. it took around 10 minutes to get there.

"Nurse please shes about to go have a baby" Justin tried getting someone to help me

"yeah this way please"they take me to a room. they said i had to wait a bit more to actually go through labor. the pain was getting stronger and stronger every second. Justin looked worried after the docter and him talked.

" what is it justin?"

"Nothing Jenny dont owrry about it...."

what was going on was the baby okay? god please help me.

the Doctor walks in ready to do the job "are you ready Jenny?"

"yes doctor"

"Okay so first breath in and out"

i start breathing as he told me once i start pushing the pain was indescribable it hurt so much

" a few more pushes come on" the doctor kept telling me till the finall push " there its out.

justin starts crying and Zayn well he went to get something to eat it was to much for him

"Jenny i want you to calm down but your baby was born dead"this could not be no why me. Justin breaks down crying.

"its my fault Jenny if we did not have that argument you would of not had to go to labor early and none of this would of happened im so sorry jenny i hope you can forgive me..."

"wait wait" the doctor screams "She is alive your baby is alive"

oh god thank you but i cant be with Zayn i cant marry him i cant lie to myself who i really love is Justin.

******************************************

no music Monday today :/ but i hope you guys liked the story and read my two new stories "little dirty secrets and dare to dream hope you guys like it and dont forget to vote and comment we are close to the end probably one more chapter(: thanks for reading