Chapter 5 ( The Detective's Excitement / The Heist Part 3)

Chapter 5 is here!!! 

I've been soo busy~ with college. I wish I have no classes so I can focus on the things I want to do. 

For the past weeks I've been into Marvel, DC, and Anime Crossovers. Weird right? But very interesting. Wonder were I read them? Fanfiction.net of course!!! 

Well this chapter is Conan's Point of View of the heist. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 (The Star's turn to Shine)

10 seconds left before the show starts. Cops and guards running to their assigned positions. Inspectors are checking if the microphones, camera's, speakers and earphones works. The crowd outside waits for the countdown. One little dective sits on the podium waiting patiently for his theif.

6 seconds left, then suddenly the crowd became wild and someone shouted, "5!" Then one by someone shouts that they got 4,3,2. Then after someone shout that they got 1, suddenly the screens on the buildings showed someone who was standing on a lamp post but because he was standing in front of the huge moon that shined brightly, it made a shadow over him and made him hard to identify who he was.

The figure soon show who he was when a spot light shined on him. It was Kaito Kid, he made a short introduction and disappeared.

(Conan's P.O.V.)

I waited patiently for Kaito Kid, I looked at the watch then suddenly the crowd became wild. I listened to the crowd making the countdown. When someone said 1, the huge screens on the buildings turned on. I watched the screens from the window and I quickly knew who was on the screen. 

I tightened the grip of my hands that was holding the jewel. I continue to watch Kid making a small introduction. I was ticked off when Kid addressed me as a princess, I wanted to kick him in the face with my power charged snickers. 

I watched the cops become agitated after Kid disappeared from sight. I calmed my emotions and planned in my head how I will capture Kid. 

The lights suddenly blacked out and when the lights turned back on, I saw myself on the reflection of the window. I was wearing a wig with a tiara and a dress. I was in shock that my brain stopped for a few seconds. 

I quickly recovered and noticed that the I'm not the only one who changed. The Task Force was dressed as medieval knights and Nakamori-keibu was dressed 'snicker' as a 'snicker' jester. I held my laugh as he turned red but Nakamori-keibu shouted making my ears go deaf. I was wondering if it was alright to cuss in public because it was aired and adults aren't the only one who was watching, childrens were watching as well. 

I quickly jump down and ran out with the jewel. I was ticked off again when Nakamori-keibu called me a princess by mistake and I swore that I'm going to torture Kid. I dashed and finally taking off my ridiculous outfit and runs around the corner, quickly followed by the jester. But no knights appeared to turn the corner.

I speed around the corner and saw Kid in front of an opened door. I skid to stop but Nakamori-keibu tackled me from behind and we tumbled inside. I heard Kid commented in the camera.

I was under a pile of red and white cloth. Nakamori-keibu got up and helped me get up. As soon as Nakamori-keibu helped me up, he quickly ran toward Kid to tackle him, but Kid quickly and smoothly avoided being tackled and Nakamori-keibu end up crashing into the wall. 

I was surprised that the wall was glued and Nakamori-keibu was glued to a portrait of a queen. I have to admit that the position he's in is hilarious. I let my guard down let out a chuckle. 

Kid walks to the window, waving as cheers raised from the ground. They were at the front of the building again, few floors up from before, about 3/4's up the building. 

I crouched down low for balance, one arm crossed over his body as the wrist of the other balances upon it. A small target cross hatch steadies and levels, aiming at KID. The phantom smiles, grasps the corner of his cape and extends his arms presenting himself as a target. I shoot it , and KID pulls the fabric of the cape forward, across his body, blocking the sleeping dart. Leaping onto the window ledge, KID grins and makes a comment.

At this the I stood tall, hands reaching for a button on my belt. Quick as a flash, a football appears, the trainers are charged, and a flaming comet is in route to KID. Smiling again, KID grips the right side of the window frame and leaps out and around. The crowd gasps as KID jumps out followed by a streaking football. KID spins on the window frame, flying horizontally in an arc, to crash his feet into the window next to the one he exited out off.

Pushing off of the new window frame, KID rockets over me, falls into a forward roll, comes up and runs past the jester out of the door. The camera pans back around to see a me sitting under a net, staring it down, as if, if I stares hard and long enough, the net will get scared and fall off of me.

I saw the dummy Kid making an escape and the cops quickly chased after it. I quickly got out and headed toward the roof. I liked the time I spend to chat with Kid. I ran up stairs to the door leading to the roof top. The door creaked as I opened it and saw Kid staring at the jewel with a smile, I smile I saw on him was full of emotions. I quickly understood that he finally found the jewel he was looking for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally finished with chapter 5! Onto Chapter 6!

Chapter 6 will be the Crowd POV and I have a few ideas for Chapter 7. 

Continue to read and support the story. 

Remember vote or comment if you have anything to say or suggest.

Ciao Ciao