Chapter 2

Aphmau's POV

We eventually got to school and me and Aaron had to go our own separate ways, which was unfortunate. I make an attempt to find my first class, homeroom, not really a class but whatever. I finally find it and walk inside. Everyone stares at me as I walk in and I blush out of embarrassment. I sit next to a girl with white hair.

"Hi there I'm-" I start.

"Save it for someone who cares sweetie" She then turns her back on me.

I growl. She was friendly. The boy from earlier, with brown hair walks up to me.

"Hey beautiful." He winks. "I'm Laurance"

"And I'm not interested" I say. 

I hear people snickering.

"If you knew how popular I was you might" He smirks.

"Wow, thats vain"  I say.

"Laurance leave the poor girl alone" A voice says from behind me.

I turn around and see Garroth.

"Was he bothering you Aphmau?" Garroth asks and I giggle.

"It's fine" I giggle.

The teacher hands us out our class schedule. My first class is music, I love musicc! I get up and walk to music. I realize I have no idea where music is! I frown. I finally find it but end up late for class.

~Time skip till school is over~

I run outside and realize I missed the bus. I sigh and walk home. Out of nowhere I hear an explosion! It sounds like its coming from....

CLIFFHANGER! XD Sorry for short chapter guys :P

~Mysterious~!