Chapter 3

That explosion sounded like it came from.....MY HOUSE?!?! I ran over there as quick as possible. When I got there a crowd had gathered around something it was....my.....mom. She was lying there motionless. "MOM!" I screamed and the crowd looked at me with sad and serious faces. I saw one face though, that was crying by her side. It was.....WAIT KATELYN, MY SISTER?! (Ikr XD) She was in tears and when she saw me hid her face.

 "K-Katelyn what happened?" I asked on the verge of tears.

 "S-S-S-Someone came to get her...." She said sniffing.

"N-No who?" I asked this time sounding angry.

"Ivy's mom, she hated our family and would do anything for us to go" She stood up.

"Katelyn..." I said.

She screamed....

~¬THE NEXT DAY¬~ (BTW they are staying in a hotel)

I wake up early and cancel my alarm to wake me up. I shower and use coconut body wash. I get dress into a purple and white top with blue shorts and converse. I get my bag and walk to the school bus. I see Garroth and he comes over.

"H-Hey...." Im pretty sure he feels kinda awkward, seeing as my mom just died and everything.

"I'm sorry about your loss...." He says giving an apologetic smile.

"Its fine" I say.

It goes silent and we head onto the bus. Boy this is gonna be a long day...

A/N

Hey guys!~~ Sorry for the dark chapter :P

~Mysterious~