The Family

So I live in the mountains with my two brothers: Jacob and Jaydon, and my sister: Saffron. We don't really get along that well but we all learnt to live with each other, somehow. I'm the youngest of the group so my siblings always hate me and blame everything on me. Jayden is the oldest of the four of us, then it is Saffron, then it is Jayden and then it is me of course.

my mum is called Jenny and she has blue eyes and black and white fur that is very soft compared to other wolves' fur. My dad is called Kyle and he is the leader of the pack. He has fully black fur and black eyes. His fur isn't very soft though because he has been in many battles with other wolves and been scarred. The most obvious scar, and probably the oldest as well, is just above his left eye and is a jagged line, sort of like a lightning bolt, and is really cool to see when you see it the first time.

My dad always tells us a story before we go to sleep of how he got that scar above his eye. It is always the same and I pretty much know the whole story off by heart so every night I say it with him. He starts the story by saying ' One day I was hunting with some of the other guys of the pack, when suddenly, our enemy wolf pack came up behind us and howled as loud as thunder. By instinct we all turned around and howled back. However we did not realise hat they were preparing to attack us from behind. Suddenly we saw them dashing towards us with their mouths open wide and their claws sharp and blood stained. We were going to run away when I felt a flash of courage run through my body. So what I did was I ran straight at the enemies, growling, and leapt onto the leader of the enemy pack with every bit of power in my body, slashing and biting the leader with all of my force until they gained sudden control over us and that is when he slashed my eye with his claw and left this scar right here' and then he makes it even more dramatic by...... pointing to his left eye!    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I'm not sure whether I should continue this story so could you leave a comment telling me what I should do by saying yes or no.

Vote

Comment

Follow

                              ---cactus out