Slenderman X Reader Lemon

Readers POV

I lay in my bed looking at my phone watching anime parodies. I check the time to see it's 11:53pm...fuck i got school tomorrow....

I roll over on my side, groaning and sliding my phone under my pillow plugging it in. I lay over on my back with my face like ಠ_ಠ .....

"Wait a second.." I say to myself as i roll over and jump off my bed to check the calendar. "YES IT'S A HOLIDAY! How in hell did i not know that?!" I yelled, loud banging started on the wall coming from my brothers room.

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE F*** UP!" He yelled, "ME AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING, SHUT IT OR I TURN OFF THE INTERNET FOR A WEEK!"

I groan slumping into my bed, 'if the internet gets shut off because of that c*** i will kill him..' I think to myself slightly scrunching my face in irritation.

NEXT MORNING~~

I yawn and stretch sitting up and scratching my boob slightly. (That's right I scratch my boobs! They get itchy! Deal with it! >:3)

I change out of my short silky night gown and panties, grab some comfy pjs and panties and sprint from my room to the bathroom.

I put my stuff down on the sink and grab my tooth brush and paste as i turn on the shower.

I hummed as i spat and rinsed, i washed n put it all away and jumped into the shower.

I got changed and went into the kitchen making my breakfast. "Anyone home?!" I shouted poking my head out the kitchens archway.

"Hmm alone huh.." I said to myself as i ate my toast with jam and ate my oatmeal. 'Now I don't have to be quiet' i thought to myself smiling and walking up to my room.

SlenderMans POV

As i hung up the last body on a near by tree branch i growled and punch the tree leaving a dent sending small splints flying.

'Why did it have to be mating season...why did it have to be mating season!!' I yelled in my head, i heard a snap of a twig and i spin around my tentacles swirling around me as i growl.

"Damn slender relax its just me" Jeff said coming out from behind a tree with Jane under his arm. "What do you want Jeff.." I said creasing where my brows should be.

"Me and the others were planning a slaughter trip to Mexico, you down?" He said smirking at Jane. "No thanks Jeff" i said as i turned around and walked off hearing jeff flirting with Jane.

I hate how most of my proxys have a mate and I don't, even trender has a girlfriend!

Splendor.....well i dont know about him and i dont know if he would talk to anyone about it.

~10 minutes later~

I'm sitting down against a tree trunk as i fiddle with a bloody bone in my hand from my last victim.