Jeff The Killer X Reader Lemon

Jeff's POV

I wake up in bed to see i have a massive tent boner, i feel the spot beside me and find it empty.

I sit up as I frantically look around to see the bathroom door slightly open.

Steam coming out of it and y/n singing, i walk closer to the door. Ughhh she's singing Crazy again...it is kinda catchy but not my type.

I peek inside again and i see her washing herself....ho lordy.

I feel my nose bleed a bit, ah fuck come on not now, i wipe it on my sleeve. I peek inside again, i can feel my cheeks being flushed with red.

I stare the bare curves of her body, all foamy...n soapy...' that's I'm going in there!'

I thought as i snuck inside and carefully stripped trying not to make a sound.

I sneak inside the shower behind her, i put my arms around her waist so my hands are on the sides of her curves.

I put my head on her shoulder, "mm Morning Love...you look ravishing" i purr in her ear as i kiss n lick her wet clean neck.

She gasped at my actions and presence, "oh my god Jeff you scared me! I thought Offender was being a creep as usual." She said rolling her eyes as she turned to face me.

"I'm so glad it's you though, i dont know what i could do with you my love and protector." She whispered before biting my neck.

I let out a slight growl as i felt her rub my erection in between her legs. "Grrrr...god you know what will happen if you torment me like that my lovely."

I cooed, stroking her back with the tips of my fingers making her shudder.

I knew she liked that, it would tingle her spine and make her moan from her vulnerability.

I chuckled as we grabbed the soap and we both washed each other. Get the soap all foamy all over our bodies, she pressed up against me rubbing herself on me.

God her breasts were perfect..not to big or small...not flat or the size of those human bimbos.

Readers POV

I gasp as he grasped my breasts and rubbed them roughly in his hands. He rubbed my clit while he sucked on my neck.

I reached for the nozzle and turned off the water. "Lets get out of here before we slip" I whispered in his ear sweetly.

We climb out dry each other off but stilling rubbing and groping each others bodies.

He carried me to the bed and flopped me ontop of the soft plush covers.

He sucked on my nipple while he massages my other breast, I  rubbed his erection with my thigh.

He groans as he moves away from my chest and licks up my thighs and burys his face in between them.

I gasp as i grasp his hair moaning as i feel his hot breath and tongue lick around and inside me.

I scream out as he rams himself inside me and i grip his shoulder and wrap my legs around his waist.

We flip and switch positions making him go harder and deeper and faster in each one.

I feel him lean forward and suck and lick my neck roughly as he tugs my hair.

"Ahhh! Im cumming babe!" He yelled as i felt him pulsing as he came inside me. He slumped over ontop of me panting.

I hugged him close and kissed his head. "I love you so much babe.." He said rolling over and cuddling me.

"I love you too Jeffy" i say hugging him and we fall asleep.

Heyy! Sorry about this being short! I've been kinda been in writers block inspiration wise.

I'll be posting more soon, my freddy fazbear lemon is a work in process! I'll cya later bai bai! :D