The fun is simply endless

Then it was once again back to the airport but this time to New York .
Edward "guys Paris was cool and so was Boston especially the match but I wonder what we will be doing in New York . "
Arthur " well we don't know yet but I am sure that just alike the rest of ten trip so far it will be fun and full of activities to take pictures to bring back home . "
All eight of the boys had managed to to fill two full memory cards in Boston so that was been a lot of pictures and will be a lot to sort when they print them .
Bill" yeah your right so come on whose ready for a other week full of exciting discoveries and gun activities in yet another place in the world we had only ever seen on TV .
Tim" so what are we waiting for lets go , I suggest we go and unpack and. Then we can go to central and maybe go round the Central Park zoo . "
Anthony " good idea I agree it's not to far from the hotel so hopefully we won't get lost on our way back ."
Eliot " ok let's go , let me just get my camera and some money, we never know what kind of food we will fall upon , it could be nice and it just might give us a energy boost."so they walked to Central Park walked round had a hotdog and a ice cream, then walk do rouge Central Park zoo and brought back later ta do f different things from the gift shop and of course they took loads and loads of pictures .
Their favourite one was with my he penguins.
They crouched down to be at their height and four of them did bunny ears behind them as though they were for the penguins and four if them thumbs up two of each four jumping and two crouching down .