CHAPTER 14

Jungkook's POV

Having a videocall with Seoyoon makes me fall in love to her even more.

We bid goodbye's because we're gonna eat our lunch. Tbh, I don't want to end our video call yet :(

Time flies by so fast. It'a already school tomorrow. Hope we will in the same class. Seoyoon.

Sehun's POV

I have my friends. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris hyung.

[A/N: Guys, I decided that the rest of the EXO is not included here in the story. Mianhe :/ I'm just following my storyline so hope you'll understand :) kamsahamnida :* ]

4 of us will be studying at Jeguk High School. I hope I'll see Seoyoon there. I still love her and I'll do everything to make her mine. Again.

Kim Seoyoon's POV

I woke up, I looked at my phone and it's already 4pm. Did I sleep that long? I thought.

I walk downstairs and get some snacks. Suddenly the door bell rang and our made was about to open when I stop her.

"I'm on it." I smiled, she nodded and bow at me before leaving.

I opened the door suddenly.....

"Here's your pizza Maam!" The man said and handed me a 1 box of pizza.

"S-Sorry. I guess you're mistaken. I didn't ordered pizza." I said.

"I ordered it for you." Another man said and he popped out of nowhere. I'm confused right now. He wore a mask and black cap.

"Ah. You can go now mister. Thank you." He said and the other man who's handing me the pizza left.

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't know me anymore?" He asked then he took off his mask.

My eyes were so wide. I-I can't believe it.

"Ommo. Chan? Is that really you? Omona. Jinjja." I said happily.

I can't believe it that he's infront of me right now.

Yes it's Park Chanyeol. I called him "Chan". He's my boybestfriend since kindergarten.

"Yes come on. Hug me." He said as he spread widely his arms and I hug him so tight.

"I missed you so much Chan." I said and tears were rolling down to my cheeks.

"Y-Yah! Don't cry. I missed you too Seoyoonie." He said.

Yep he calls me that. We treat eachother like a real siblings.

And I hit him on his chest. I walk inside then he followed me behind and he close the door.

"Yah! What was that for?" He yelled.

"Why you didn't call me? Or even a single text!" I answered.

"Really? Waaaaah.... You? I didn't receive your phone calls and texts either." He said and I got speechless.

"Then we're tie." I said and we both laughed.