CHAPTER 16

Jungkook's POV

I'm so happy that Me and Seoyoon are on the same class.

Kim Seoyoon's POV

There's a girl who wears high heels,puts a lot of make up on her face and her lipstick is red and she walk towards me.

She's quite familiar to me.

W-Wait. I-Is that the girl that Sehun used to cheat on me. She's the girl on the bubbletea that I caught them holding hands. I look at her I.D....... Lee Hannah.

Wow. She's like a bitch and.... slut. I thought and she stopped infront of me. And looked at me head to toe.

"Oh! You're Seoyoon right? Sehun's ex?" She asked.

"What do you want?" I said calmly. But tbh I'm so pissed off right now. Chill Seoyoon. Chill.

"Nothing." She said and smiled fakely and looked to Jungkook at my side.

"You're cute." She said as she bit her lip.

Jungkook looked at her in disgust.

"Excuse me." She said and look back at me. And I gave her a confused look.

"You're blocking the way." She said then I gave her another look.

"I'm in this class." She said and push me slightly so that she can get inside. I was on the door actually. But thankfully, Jungkook catch me from falling.

"Thank you." I said and smile to him. He was about to answer when the bell rang and we quickly went inside the classroom and took our seats.

Then our teacher came in.

"Goodmorning class. Please take a seat. I'm Mrs. Kim your adviser and teacher in Math." She said and started to write some notes on the board when the door suddenly open.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." I heard a familiar voice and the others started whispering.

I looked up to see who. My eyes were so wide and it's him. It's Sehun.

"It's okay, please sit infront of that girl." Mrs. Kim said as she pointing at me. We made an eye contact but I looked away.

There so many seats out there Mrs.Kim why does it have to be infront of me? Urghh. I thought.

Then he walk towards the seat infront of me. He glanced at me before he took seated.

____________________________________

Omona. Sehun and Seoyoon finally see eachother. And the next thing is, they are classmates.

Waaaaaah!

Don't forget to vote and comment :)