Chapter Four

After Dinner, all of the children decided they should probably go to bed since they needed their rest for tomorrow to try and figure out how to get home. Although it was Christmas eve, everyone found it hard to settle down. All of the girls including, Rose, Roxanne,  Victoire and Dominique all squeezed mattresses into my Ginny's  room, plus Hermione. Thankfully it was quite a large room. Lily and Rose discussed how It was so strange being the same age as their mum's. 

"So when do Harry and I get together" Ginny asked sitting down on her bed with her legs crossed, leaning forward so eager to hear the answer. Everyone all knew that Ginny had a crush on Harry since like forever. 

"Not sure actually some time during or after the battle of Hogwarts" Lily told her.

 "Oh ok cool" she said. All the girls chatted into the night not, not remembering what time they actually feel asleep.

The following morning Lily awoke quite suddenly, as a result from the sun rising and shining in through the weak blinds on the oversized window. For a moment she forgot where she was and just thought it was a regular morning. Then it hit her... she was in the past... in 1997 actually! 

She rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out of them. She sat up slowly and saw that some of the beds were empty, assuming they were already downstairs. Doing the same, she put on a jumper that was most definitely too big for her and found herself downstairs.

 In the kitchen she saw that the excessively large table was covered in all sorts of breakfast foods including; orange juice, croissants, toast and jam, crumpets, cereal... and plenty more.

 "Merry Christmas Lily" and suddenly she was engulfed in a massive hug that was all to familiar.

 "Good morning Grandma Molly" She smiled and looked up at her grandma that looked so much younger.

 "Ahh its so wonderful knowing that I have grandchildren" she said Merrily and she potted back off into the kitchen to continue baking and cooking delicious things. 

This was definitely the most interesting Christmas Lily had experienced, she thought to herself as she found a seat next to her eldest brother James. Joining James and Lily at the Excessively long table was, their Dad Harry,  Hermione, Fleur, Fred II, Charlie and Ron.

"So tell us more about yourselves" Harry asked. 

"I'm sure you are enjoying Hogwarts"

"Yeah I absolutely love it" Lily said as she helped herself to a glass of orange juice.

"And James, Do you have any Idea of what you would like to do once you finish this year?" Harry asked.

"Well for a while there I was thinking of following in your footsteps and becoming an Auror, but I don't really know if that would suit me."

"Wow I actually become an Auror" said sixteen year harry with a large grin on his face and everybody sitting around the table laughed.

Soon everybody was dribbling down from upsatirs and everyone got the same as Lily, a 'Merry Christmas' hug from Molly and a huge breakfast.Whilst everyone was still seated at the table. 

"Molly too up and went into another room. When she came back she was stood handing a humongous pile of wrapped packages. 

"I was up all night last night making these, with a bit of magical help obviously. But i did it" Molly said as she handed out the packed to everyone including the generation from the future. Inside the packages were jumpers with their first initial. 

"Aw thanks grandma this is so sweet." Dominique said as she put hers on over her pyjamas.Once everyone had eaten so much breakfast they could explode Albus spoke up.

"I have an idea, lets play a Christmas day quidditch game!"

There were tons of yes'es from around the table.  "I don't know guys, can't we wait a bit I am having a complete food coma over here"said Ron, everyone laughed hard. It took probably an hour for everyone to get ready and to find enough broomsticks around the burrow.

They divided themselves into two teams. Mainly it was the 1997-generation versus the generation from the future. On one team we had James, Fed II and Dominique as Chasers, Lily and Hugo as Beaters, Charlie as keeper and Albus as seeker. On the other team we had Ginny, Tonks and Bill and Chasers, Fred and George as Beaters, Ron as the keeper and Harry as seeker. It was a pretty heated match with Harry and Albus head to head.

After the match was finished. Everyone was so exhausted and Grandma Molly had made tea and cakes. That afternoon everyone just sat around and relaxed and talks amongst each other.