Fight of a Lifetime

Me and Shaun A K A my brother A K A HBK. We're staring at Jason and Insanity. Then steam went up in the air and when it was gone both of them are gone. "Back to back" HBK said. "You ever get that feeling that you are being watched " I said. "Yeah". " duck" HBK yelled . I ducked and when I did I looked up and saw a fireball and a bullet flying over my head. I then shot a lightning bolt in the direction it came from. A slightly burnt and a little toast smelling Jason came up. "You really had to ruin my hair , I mean I just fixed it" he said. Then I saw Insanity sneaking up on Harry. "Watch Out" I yelled as I ran and pushed him out of the way. I got blasted by a ice beam. "You took a shot for me" Harry said." Actually a ice beam, but you know whatever " I said. "OK, I'm over it" he said.

He then ran at Jason and kicked him in the face. But when he tried to again Jason caught it and waved his finger while saying "No, just No" meanwhile I had snuck up on Insanity. I electrified my fingers and put them in his eyes.

"Ok OK , you win" Insanity said. "What are you doing" Jason said. We then walked inside and left Jason rambling about how he should have had a better teammate.