Thank Goodness

Turns out I fell asleep on the way here."Wakeup Sleepy head" she said. "What do you want" I said. She had a surprised face on when the knocking started. She went to the door and opened it. It was Blade. "Me,You Fight Now." I said grabbing the sword already walking past him. "But you have no powers." He Said. "I don't need powers to beat your a**" I said wanting to surprise him.
" Whatever" he said. He walked to one end of the field me the opposite. "Selena be referee" I said."OK."She said

"3....2.....1....GO" Selena yelled. I waited for him to run at me and when he did went straight threw him literally I ran threw him. I turned around and sliced at him with my sword. "This is going to be interesting" he said pulling my sword out of his skull. He then back flipped over me and elbowed me in the head before I could react. He kept hitting me until he made a fatal mistake , he got cocky he started talking smack after every hit. When he tried to knee me in the face I ducked and round housed at his legs to make him fall. When he fell I stood over him with a lightning strike in hand. I slammed my fist into his face. When I lifted my fist he put his hand up to his nose and he had blood dripping from it. His eyes glowed red and he started twitching. "Look it's not that bad look it just healed" I said.

  " Oh yeah, by the way why'd you challenge me " he said. "You stole my crush" I said pointing at Selena. "Him oh please I wouldn't date him if you payed me." Selena said talking about Blade." Oh well then do you want to be my girlfriend" I said. "Oh of course" Blade said. "Not you, I'm talking to Selena" I said. "Oh" he said. "Of course I will" Selena said.