Entry One

December 1, 2015

Dear Mia,

    My doctor said it would be best to write to you every day. Apparently its supposed to help vent my "unresolved feelings", but honestly I don't see the point of you know writing to a dead girl. But here I am.

One week. You've only been dead for one week and it feels like you've been gone for 5 years.

I guess this could be my way of saying sorry to you, you know? I can't help but think that I could've stopped you if I would've just told you how I felt. I could've protected you. Damn it Mia, I just wanted you to be loved by me. Maybe if I wasn't such a wuss I could've saved you. But, here it goes.

Mia Williams, I love you. I've loved you ever since we were 10 years old. It's weird, though. I knew you were the one for me for 7 years and I never got the guts to tell you.

You were always beautiful. Never in my life had I seen you differently. Why'd you have to do it? Why did you take your life when so many damn people loved you? All I want is for you to be in my arms. I want you to laugh, smile, and be happy. God, what I'd do just to see you smile again.

My heart condition got worse after I got the news. They don't think I have much longer. But maybe that's a good thing, huh Mia? Maybe I'll be able to see you sooner. I don't know.

But whatever happens, just know that I love you with all of my heart and soul.

Love,

Zachary Brown