Monster

He likes me.

He shouldn't like me.

 I'm a monster, I kill for fun. I 'correct' Errors. I know they aren't really errors, I'm the only error, I'm the only one that's messed up. I don't deserve happiness, I don't deserve friends, and I most certainly do not deserve him.

I am a monster

He is an angel

He shouldn't like me

He shouldn't love me

    "I love you Error." He said, snuggling into me. It was all wrong, he's so... perfect and I'm a... I'm a train wreck. Why, why does he love me. "You shouldn't, you shouldn't even consider me a friend." He pulls away from me, I can understand why. Who'd want to even be near me?

 "Don't you dare say that." He says sternly, he says it like I had just told him I would kill his brother. "You mean the world to me, Error! Don't you dare say that I shouldn't love you!" his voice rises. I stare at him, confused. He shouldn't... why does he... HE SHOULDN'T! "I'm a monster Blue, I don't deserve you, I don't deserve your compassion."

  He stared at me like I had gone insane. "No... NO! You.. You can do better! You just... you just... you just need to try!" He yells, he's crying, crying out to me. Begging me to understand, I can't. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND. "NO! I don't understand! Why? Why? You could... You could care about anyone, you could love... anyone! Why... Why did you chose me?!" I start crying as I speak he seems to get mad at these words, "Because, I know you can do better. I've seen the real you every day. You're not a monster! I-I know you're not! You've been so... so nice to me... How could have I... How couldn't have I fallen in love with you?" he yells back, I think this is what you call an argument. 

   I grow less tense, his words start to sink in. He... He cares about me? He... really... "I-I don't... I..." I start crying, he brings me into a hug. I cling onto him for dear life. "Please... Please you can do better... I know you can!" he tells me, I dig my head into his shoulder, and just continue to cry.  A monster wouldn't care, a monster cry.. But I did, I cried... A killer wouldn't cry, would they?

   "I... I forgive you..." he says, calmly yet sadly. "I love you" I say, my voice is muffled by his shirt. "I know." He responds. I feel for once like a monster, and the kind that goes around hurting others, but like a monster. I feel like a normal monster.

And that's what I am

A monster.