Only you

"So why are mad at me Molly".I asked confused."Hmm I dont know because you take things to far."Plz you do the same thing."I complain back while walking to the door.

"Really name seven things that I do gose to far."Ummm....fuck" I whispered under my voice."Im waiting."She starres at me while feeling that she proved her point. "Shutup im thinking."

(Sarah giggling)
"Sarah I will slit your thoat."Don't think I won't".I shout\whispered

"Ohh I can't wait to see the perv lie on the ground bleeding out blood."Kayden says in the creepest voice ever.(everyone stares at him). Jett slowly backs up and says."Imma watch out for that creep. "Oh don't act like u don't do the same thing."Sarah scoffted.

"Molly... Sitting in front of the door and pouting isn't gonna help any of your problems."I say with a smart ass voice. "Shut up Olivia I don't care!!

"Thanks for coming hope you have a good day."the waitress cheerfully shouts. "Cant say the same."Molly says mocking her voice perfectly.

" Excuse me"The waitress walks up to us in a mishevious look.
" DID I NOT SPEAK LOUD ENOUGH I SAID I CAN'T SAY THE SAME."Wooh Molly."I slapped Sarah across the face."You can get out now."the waitress didn't seem to happy."Bit me."Molly challenged her."The waitress transform into a kishian.

See what happens when you become a smart ass.I yelled at molly."Hey at least its not my turn I'm tired."I added

Jett smirks at me.I was confused. Then next thing I know I walked out the door with dum and dummer.A few minutes later I see the glass scatter around the kishin and Molly skipped out the door with sarah in her hand and a smile on her face.

"You still mad at me molly."No I'm not."

________________a/n_______________
This is my first fan fiction and probably my last.My friends are going to be in this and I will post there usernames up on here.Hope you enjoy.