The Letter

After the fight with the kishin we descided to spilt ways.The to dorks that I love came with me to our house.Molly and sarah went to there house.The boys and I got inside our house and I noticed that there was a note on the front door matt.It said something about DWMA."What the why is there a letter about that."I thought in my head."Olivia what are you doing."I turned around noticing Jett is in skinny jeans with no shirt.I found my self blushing a lot.I was cut off by him saying"Like what you see...Hello Olivia open the letter."Oh yeah sorry. It says

Dear Weapon's and Meister,
The DWMA has accepted you to the school. The weapons and their miester have to collecting 99 kishian egg souls and 1 witch.Sorry for the early notice but it starts tommarow.Hope you decide wisely.
Sincerely Lord Death,"

I finnaly finished reading the letter and notice Jett putting his chin on my shoulder."Well that's that"I stated.Jett said in exictment"So are we gonna go".

"I guess and by the way I do like what I see."

I looked over my shoulder to she his reaction and he was smirking.I thought it was pretty hot.I turned around.Were now so close I can feel his warm breath on my lips and only on my lips.Finnaly his warm lips touched mine.It felt so good I almost couldn't stand.It sadly stopped.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time.He whispered on my lips."At that point I almost fell.He kissed me again but this time it was more passionate.I put my arms around his neck and he put his hand around my waist.

After a couple of moments later he pressed on my waist to cause me to move backyards.There was a big thump.He pushed me to the wall.Jett went down to my neck and I collapsed to the ground.

"What's wrong" Jett asked me confused.

"Damn it must be hard being hot." I giggled

He crouched down in front of me and kissed me on my nose.Then he smiled and walked away."Hey I'm not done with you"I playfully said.

"I love u"he said still walking away.I slammed my head against the wall still sitting down. "Damn". I whispered and smiled.