Awaking

It was a normal day at least I thought. Of course the teachers assigned us a a bundle of homework. We even got a gym worksheet. Aside from that I got off the bus and checked for mail. "No mail mom", I said quite loud. "Ok honey" my mom replied. I went in my room to watch tv and found a grey cat sleeping on my bed. I ran downstairs and told my mom at first she didn't believe me ,but then she finally said "let me check out your room" I thought to myself she said it in a sarcastic way. As I followed her up the stairs I heard a scream from in front of me. " Mom what happened", I said worried."The cat jumped on me",my mom said with fear. The cat was wrapped around my moms legs purring."Mom that's how a cat shows affection", I said laughing. "How did that cat get in here", my mom said half mad half chuckling. "I honestly don't know", I said truthfully. "Maybe it was a kitten of the neighbors there cat just had kittens", my mom said no longer laughing. "I will go ask them", I said. "Ok",my mom said heading down the stairs. I followed her her down thinking the neighbors cat looks a lot different than this one but maybe it takes after her father. Oh well yeah I forget to tell you it's a female. I walked next door carrying the cat,and knocked on the door. "Hello Alicia what brings you hear", my neighbor Kathy said cheerfully as always. "Is this one of your kittens it got into our house", I said. "We aren't  missing a cat,small litter only 4 kittens.", Kathy explained. "Ok do you know if anyone else has a grey kitten." "No I am afraid not", Kathy said apologetically. "Ok I will talk to you later", I said nicely. Where did this cat come from, I wondered.