why?

They busted in and they beat him up they also was talking about bring him so some waffle house or ware house something like that when he was out the way and done with dad looked at me and I just broke down crying
"It almost happened again , you said it wouldn't happen again"my brothers and dad all gave me a group huggs while I cried"everything okay were here"I looked at them stupid"oh really but y'all the ones that said this wasn't going to happen again because look I still got touched in the wrong places and guess what I wasn't scared at all wanna know why huhhhh because I'm so not new to these types of things"they all looked at me shocked"can I have my face back and so what I said it even thoe its hurting like hell inside got to get the beans out sine way"I said"watch your mouth young lady"whateva but just know this I can hold NY own from now on keep in mind that you guys still don't know who Kate is "I said with a smirk then took a shower and got out put in undergarments tank top and shorts and went to sleep "(whisper)Kate please when you do come to the world a again don't make me hurt no one but help me defend"waiting on a response...."I will do that but try not to get that made cause that killing part is going to be imposible"