Chapter 2

Victoria PoV

I was back at the airport. But this time someone wasn't leaving me, I was. I was leaving for Brighton today. My flight left at 7:00 in the morning. It was 6:50.

"You have to FaceTime us every day, call and text too." Lilly told me.

I nodded because if I talked I knew I would start crying then I would never stop.

I was embarrassed in two big hugs and we said our good byes. My flight was called I looked at Lilly and Shawn, knowing this would be the last time i saw them in person for 3 months. I waved my hand goodbye and walked to my plane, fighting every part of my body to turn around and hop into their arms.

Zoe's point of view

"Okay Alf, Victoria is coming today. We have to be at the airport at 1:00. Can you help me clean up the guest bedroom a little?"

"Yeah of course. Zoe I think your taking this a little to extreme, she's 15 years old, I don't think she cares if the bedroom is spotless." Alfie replied

He was right. She probably didn't care if  bedroom was super clean, or any of that. But her mom left and her dad died, I just wanted her to feel welcome here.

"Yeah I know, but I just want her to feel welcome." I told him.

For the rest of the morning we cleaned. We had already told our viewers about Victoria just so no rumours would spread or anything. Alfie wasn't vlogging today so Victoria wouldn't feel overwhelmed.

Before I knew it, it was 12:30.

"Alfie come on. I don't want her to be waiting!!" I shouted at him from downstairs.

"Coming!!" I heard him shout back.

"Bye Nala." I said and patted her on the head.

We hopped in the car, I was driving even though Alfie had his permit. The whole way I only thought about if Victoria was gonna like it here or hate it.

We arrived at the airport. I Grabbed my bag and Alfie's hand.

"She'll love it here, little one." Alfie said.

Victoria's point of view

Our plane just landed. I tapped my foot, I was so nervous. What if they get sick of me? What if they hate me? I'v met Zoe and Alfie multiple times, but I haven't lived with them for three months.

I walked into the Brighton airport. A rush of excitement hit me, claiming my nerves.

I followed the people in front of me to the main area, I stood on my tippy toes looking for Zoe and Alfie. I was only 5'3 so this was a difficult task.

"Victoria!!" I heard yelling behind me.

I turned around to see Zoe running toward me with Alfie at her heels. I opened my arms to give them a hug. Zoe hugged me so hard, she almost picked me up. For the first time in about 4 days, I smiled.

Author- when you are me and write shit. Hope you like it.💖💖
-Madison 💋