Chapter 15

Chapter 15

**** 2 Weeks Later****

You Look At Your Stomach And Smile, But Then You Frown Because The Thought Of "How In The Hell Am I Going To Tell My Parents" Creeps Back Into Your Mind. You Start To Cry, Then You Hear The Front Door Open .

"I'm Home," You Recognize Your Moms Voice, And Quickly Dry Your Eyes.

"Where Is My Beautiful Daughter?"

You Smile, "I'm In The Kitchen Mom !" She Runs In And Smiles, Then Frowns.

Shit .

She Knows You Were Crying .

"What's Wrong ? Why Are You Crying." You Think Quick,

"Umm, Mom I'm Not Feeling Too Well. I Have A Headache." Her Face Softens Into A Caring Smile.

"Alright, Go Upstairs & Lie Down. I'll Bring You Something In A Few ."

You Head Upstairs And See Your Dad In His Office, He's Working So You Don't Bother Him. You Go To Your Room, And Text Malerie. You Needed Her Right About Now .

*Text Convo*

You- Maaaal !

Malerie- Yes ?

You- I Need Your Advice & Help .

Malerie- On What Hun ?

You- I Want To Tell My Parents That Im Pregnant, But I'm Scared. I Dont Know How They Will React, And I'm Scared That They Will Kick Me Out Or Something Worse. Idk What To Do Mal & I Don't Wanna Do It By Myself So I Need You .

Malerie- (O.O) ! Girl, Im Hear For You ! & Yes I Agree You Should Tell Them, Cause If They Find Out It's Going To Be Worse. You Know I'm Hear For You Whenever .

Malerie- I Meant * Here .

You- Well Come Stay Over Tonight. I'll Tell Them Tomorrow .

Malerie- Okay, I'll Be There In Like 10 Minutes .

You- Alright Thanks !

Malerie- Anytime Love <3

**End Of Text Convo**

You Lay Down And Fall Asleep While Waiting On Malerie To Come .

***Time Passes By***

"Sweety," Your Dad Says, "Malerie Is Here ."

"Send Her Up Dad ." He Leaves And Shortly After, You Hear Footsteps Rushing Up The Stairs .

"Hey !" She Says While Throwing Her Things In The Guest Room .

"Heyy Love !" You Say Trying To Sound Exciting But It Doesn't Work .

Malerie Frowns, Grabs Your Hand, And Then Says,

"Look, Everything Will Be Fine . Stop Worrying, I Know You're Scared Honey But Just Relax. Come On Now, Smile Beautiful." You Smiled . "There You Go !"

"Thank You Mal. Alot, It Means Alot To Me ."

"Anytime Lovebug !" You Hug Her Then You Get Ready For Bed, And The Long Day You Knew You Were Going To Endure Tomorrow .