Chapter 2

Caity's POV

The next morning, we woke up super groggy. But we soon shook it off and bounded up the stairs to my room. Luckily my parents hadn't been looking for us for any reason. We got dressed, ate, and an hour later we were walking to school.

"What if we don't notice her? Or she's not there at all! Maybe she's homeschooled! We would fail our mission! We have NEVER failed a mission before!" Olivia was freaking out. Sometimes the easiest missions turn out to be the hardest.

"It's ok, calm down. Take a chill pill!" I pulled out a chill pill for her ( Yes, D.O.C. actually makes chill pills for us.)

Finally, we arrived at school. Immediately when we walked to our lockers we saw a new kid. Her locker was just across the hall from ours. We walked up to her.

"Hi, what's your name?" Of course we already knew but we were following our orders. I started coughing.

"Cough* Stuff her*cough* in a* cough* bag!" She elbowed me hard and if you've ever been elbowed by Olivia you know how much it hurts.

She didn't seem to hear.

"My name's Molly and I just moved here. What are your names?" Molly said.

"I'm Olivia and this is my friend Caitlyn. Do you want us to show you around?" Olivia didn't let me talk again.

"Sure what classes do you have?" We exchanged classes and it turned out that she was in all our classes. And Caity was with her in the one class that we didn't have together. Then the first bell rang and we ran to health.

Finally, at lunch time we had a time to talk to Molly when we weren't telling her where the classes were and what the teachers were named.

"Do you have any hobbies?" Olivia asked.

"I really try to make a difference in the world, so I do whatever people need." Molly answered. Smooth. That is an awesome cover for a superhero. Helping people. Hmmmmmmm...............

"We really like to do that to! Hey, since you're new here do you want to come over to Caity's house tonight?" Olivia invited her over to my house.

"Ehhh...... that might not work, all my sibs are going to be home tonight. How about your house?" I told Olivia.

"Ok fine, I bet I can get the house to ourselves. So do you want to come to my house?"

"Sure! I'm so glad that I've found some friends!"