Chapter 3

Brrriiinnnnggg!!!

And we missed Olivia's bus. Luckily she only lived half a mile from the school. As we were walking Molly began to get suspicious.

"Why do we have to be at your house alone?"

"Just so we don't wake my parents up in the middle of the night." Nice save Olivia. Nice save.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Molly still didn't stop her questions.

"Would you rather we were mean? We like you and we don't want you do feel left out at your new school." Molly will never get the truth out of Olivia when she doesn't want to tell. Molly finally gave up.

Soon we were there and Olivia's parents had brought her younger sister to a water park for the night.

We brought Molly to Olivia's room.

"Prepare yourself for a big shock." She pressed a secret button and her bookshelf swung open revealing an identical room to Caity's.

Molly seemed genuinely surprised. We led her down into the comfy room, as we liked to call it.

"I'm assuming you know about me, and that you are superheroes too. Am I right?" Molly said casually.

"Yah."

"Is that why you're hanging out with me? Just because I'm Dolly Polly?"

"No! Of course not! We really do want to be friends with you!" I said, hoping our cover wasn't blown. But I had really started to like her.

Olivia's POV

Just as we reached the comfy room, I heard the phone ring.

"Great." We raced back up. I grabbed the phone on its last ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I just remembered that we didn't leave any thing for supper or breakfast, so you can go out to a restaurant if you can't find anything you like at home." It was my mom.

"Yah, when we get hungry we can go to Culver's."

"Ok, love you sweetie! Have a good night!" I hung up.

Instead of going all the way back down into the comfy room, we gathered in the kitchen. Caity opened my fridge and grabbed herself a Pepsi. Then she threw me a Mountain Dew, which I almost dropped because I wasn't looking.

"What do you work with?" Caity asked Molly.

"I actually don't use that many gadgets, since I have to buy everything for myself. All I really have is a grappling rope, bugs, and trackers." Molly explained.

"Well I'll show you some of our stuff." I always love showing off my stuff. I grabbed my bag.