Jin X Rap Monster

A/N: Hi!!!! So this is my first time writing smut so please excuse the bad writing! ☺

"Namjoon..." He says, voice filled with lust and want. "Tell me what you want baby." Namjoon replies while teasing his entrance. "I want you to fuck me..." He answers and gives off a needy moan as his lover puts a finger in his virgin hole.
------------------------------------------------------
"Ahh... Namjoon... Ahh..." Namjoon finishes prepping Jin and slowly removes his pants, exposing his member. Jin's c*ck gets hard, PAINFULLY hard. "You ready for me baby?" "Yes!!! Please babe, put your monster d*ck inside me!!" Namjoon smirks and says, "You'll be feeling me until tomorrow..." As he slowly enters Jin's tight hole. "Ahh... Yes Namjoon!!! More, more!!!" Namjoon obliges and starts to thrust harder and deeper into his lover. Needy moans escape Jin's mouth, and are put to a stop by his partner, kissing him roughly and bruising their lips.  "Ah, babe I'm gonna..." Namjoon is interupted by his lover screaming his name and cumming on his abs.  "Ahh! Ahh!! Seokjin!!!" At this, Namjoon ejaculates deep in his lover. Panting, the younger boy lies down and pulls the elder to his chest and whispers, "Love you Seokjin."

A/N:
I
Feel
So
Guilty ...

Anyway, how was it?
I would really appreciate comments!
Oh, and I might not be able to update quickly as my Internet is REALLY SLOW!!!!
Ok, bye!! 😀