Chapter 32

I woke up first and woke up the others today we had Gym until 12:00 then I had to come home and pack. Tommorow we are going on a 2 week vacation to Mexico I'm so excited! I went and had breakfast then picked out a Leo, then we went and got in the car. I did bars first then beam and some vault. Mommy came and picked us up and we went to in and out burger for lunch.

When we got home I packed my suitcase to get ready to go on vacation. I packed 3 Leo's , 5 pairs of shorts, 4 dresses and 5 tshirts and more. It was time to say bye to Winnie , piper and GG because they are going to the dog hotel while we go on vacation. I went upstairs and tidied my room. Mommy called us down for dinner then we had to go bed early because we have to get to the airport at 3:00am our flight is at 4:35am.

The next morning mommy us all up at 2:15am and we left for the airport. On the plane I sat next to Caleb and Hayley, Annie sat next to Mommy and Daddy. It was an 5 hour flight and the plane food was disgusting! Caleb ate most of mine.

When we got there finally got there about 10:30 and went to our hotel, Mommy told us all to take a nap Annie and Hayley fell sleep straight away but Caleb and I where to excited we sat on the sofa and went on Instagram and I watched some YouTube