Photoshoot

//I SEARCHED FOR A NICE COVER THING, I HAVEN'T PLAYED DMMD BTW AND I SAW THINGS I WAS ACTUALLY FINE WITHOUT SEEING, RIP. FML.

How did this happen?
Is what Heisuke just asked himself.
He currently found himself in a room, infront of greenscreen if he may add. With Souji.

Souji has been nagging to do a small photoshoot with him for weeks already, Heisuke finally agreed to cosplay and now he was currently pressed up against the wall with Souji against him, kissing him. While a photographer was buzzing around the room making pictures of them.

Thank the gods for all the make up Souji skillfully smeared on his face, Heisuke's whole face was red at this point. And that was definitely not what Aoba's face looked like in the scene.

How could Souji stay so calm really, he seems completely fine. Goddamnit my palms are all sweaty. Heisuke squirms around slightly and the photographer finally told them they could separate.
Heisuke sighed in relief and wiped his hands off the pants he was wearing.

Souji, obviously noticing his boyfriend feels uncomfortable, wrapped his arms around the man and put his chin on his head, trying to comfort him a bit.

"Are you okay Heisuke-kun? If you reslly don't want this I can blow it o-.."

Souji's eye twitched in annoyance when he heard the clicking sounds of the camera.

"N-no it's fine.. It'll be over soon right?"

"Hm.. I hope so, I'm actually starting to get slightly annoyed here"

"Okita-kun, Toudou-kun, would you two mind to re-position?"

"Sure~"

"O-okay!"

"Toudou-kun, please lay on the floor there"

"Eeeh? Eeehh?! The floor?! I guess.."

Heisuke slowly lowered himself and layed down on the ground uncomfortably.

"Okita-kun, I would like you to hover over him please"

"Heisuke-kun? Is it alright?"

"J-just get it over with!"

Souji sighed softly and lowered himself as well, now hovering over him, he too felt himself blushing. It wasn't noticible because of the make-up though.
If it weren't for the photographer he wouldn't have been so embarrassed.

"Please do unbutton some of his clothes, make it look real"

Souji glared at the man with the camera for a few seconds before doing what he was told, he whispered a soft apology to his boyfriend and undid some of the clothes he was wearing before lowering his lips to Heisuke's neck.