7

I enjoyed the peace of just breathing and the occasional random snore from one of them but they all eventually arose.

"Morning loser" Nate whispered to me.

"Morning idiot" I replied remembering that chat.

We all laid in bed for another half hour until Austin spoke, "our flights at 5:30, we need to check everything" so he was the first to get up and get ready. The other boys mumbled and continued whatever they were doing on their phones.

"You cold?" Nate asked me and I nodded as it was pretty cold but I wanted an excuse to wear one of his jumpers again.

He chucked me on that was at the end of his bed and I shoved it on taking in the scent it held.

"Ughhh I suppose we better get up" Drew sounded and Nate agreed.

They took it in turns to shower then get dressed into comfortable clothes because they had a long flight ahead of them.

I was downstairs making breakfast and overheard Nate talking to his sister.

"Are you coming to see me off later?" He asked her.

"No, sorry Nate, I've gotta be round a friends" she said sounding disappointed.

"Oh okay, I guess I'll see you later" he said and must've hugged her or something as a way of saying goodbye.

"Remember everything I told you, you won't find anyone else like her" I heard Madi say to Nate.

"I know I love" is all I heard before the toast popped out. I groaned at the toaster and spread the butter on top messily. It served me right for listening into their conversation though.

I ran back upstairs with toast and into the room sitting back down on Nate's bad scrolling through Twitter until something in his room distracted me.

I noticed a board full of pictures stood up against the wall. I walked over and kneeled down looking at each and every one of them. They were mainly of him and Drew with a couple of other high school friends until you got to the middle where I came in. It was a picture of me and Nate with him sitting on my shoulders infront of his house.

I must've been so lost in thought I didn't notice Nate was in the room until I felt a weight on my shoulders. The boy covered my eyes with his hands and told me to guess who.

"Nate" I said instantly and he got off of me to bend down wrapping his arms around my neck to give me a kiss on the cheek from behind. It wasn't the most graceful way to do it but he managed it.

The other boys walked back in ready and dressed so I helped them all check they had everything they needed pretending I actually knew what they needed.

We spent the last hour joking around and slowly getting everything together while helping Nate clear up his bedroom so his mum wouldn't get annoyed for not being clean.

None of really wanted to say goodbye to eachother so we kept it at a low until we got to the airport.

Nate's mum decided she'd drive us all to the airport and would wait to take me back which made me smile at how kind she was.

"You boys have fun! I won't miss the noise" Nate's mum said and I laughed. They were very loud and very messy boys.

"Oh boys...why does the microwave have the protective screen over?"