6

The next morning came around and I got ready as quickly as I could so I could spend as much time with Nate as I could.

I scoffed down breakfast then went back upstairs in order to finish my makeup. Jolie gave me a key to the house just in case they weren't home when I wanted to come back.

I left the house quickly and once again knocked at his door and was surprised to see a fully dressed and ready Nate. He greeted me with a hug which I returned.

"How come you're dressed this early?" I said my thoughts aloud and he shrugged.

He told me to sit in the kitchen so I waited until he was back down with his phone. His sister Madison walked in and we talked, we hadn't seen eachother in ages. We used to be best friends as she was only a year younger than me and Nate.

I watched as Nate ate his breakfast as well as Maddie so we all talked for a hour or so.

"We're gonna go out in a min" Nate stated so I quickly went to the toilet and checked I looked okay.

Once I got back Nate was leaning on the wall waiting for me and smiled as he saw me.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked. I didn't mind not doing anything but he seemed certain that we needed to go out.

"I'm not sure really, I just wanted to spend as much time as possible just us two" he said sheepishly which was adorable.

I smiled in response and walked round the nearby village.

I 'accidentally' knocked into him creating a war between the two of us seeing who could apparently knock the other one over hardest.

Anyone walking by could clearly see that I won considering I was sitting on the floor in fits clutching my ankle with tears streaming down my face while Nate was off to the side laughing at me...

"Oi" I laughed as he took a picture of me that he probably tweeted.

We found ourselves again and carried on walking to the lake. There was a bench on a small pebbled beach and we chose to sit there.

We threw the pebbles into the beach and spoke about random stuff until he asked what my biggest fear was.

"I honestly don't know. Let me think"

I say thinking hard about this question. It never occurred to me how many fears as human we had.

"My biggest fear is probably myself. I don't wanna mess up because I've seen people do that and then them not being able to find their right selves again but I also wanna live my life because you only have one" I said whatever could come to mine.

"I agree with that but I'd have to say my biggest fear is loosing someone I love because it's always so hard to find that connection again. I think it's so important to tell the people you love that you love them because in a blink of an eye they could change."

Things never got this deep between us but somehow it did today. I took a moment and traced over his words. 'It's always so hard to find that connection again' I wondered who he had loved and lost but I didn't want to question and upset him.

He took a deep breath for some reason then rested his head onto my shoulder. I took his hand from the bench that rested beside him and fiddled with his fingers then moved upto his bracelets thinking how lucky I was to have him as a part of my life.

My eyes scanned around the place and I drew them back to his hand. He seemed pretty tense at this moment and I got worried.