Chapter 1: The Birth Of A Model

Being a model is not that easy as people think. I'm talking about putting on makeup a lot, in and out of changing rooms, trying not to fall on that fucking runway, cameras and paparazzi all up in your face. I think you get the point, it's hard and especially MY experience was hard starting out.
My name is Sabrina Calliente and I'm the age 15. I am one of the daughters of the famous Victoria's Secret Model, Candice Calliente and she is basically the reason why I'm here today. This is how I started my modeling life.

It was Friday afternoon and thank the LORD school was over. I was in my planning my sweet 16 (My birthday was in July and it was May). While I was planning, mother came in with a big smile on her face. All I'm thinking is 'ωну тнє нєℓℓ ιѕ тнιѕ ωσмαи ѕмιℓιиg ѕσ мυ¢н'. 'Sabrina' my mom said 'I have big news and I think you might like it'. With a confused face 'Well what is it mom' I said.

'Victoria's Secret is launching a new teenage modeling agency and I want you to join it'. When I heard that, a big smile came on my face. I wanted to become a model for a long time now and this is my chance. 'Yes! I'll do it.' I said happily. My mom smiled at me saying, 'I'm so happy but you know you are going to have to do an interview right.' As she said that my face turned sad because I forgot for every fucking job you have to do an interview. However, I had to face reality and realize if I wanted to do it. I let out a sigh but I said, 'It's ok I'll do it.'

'YEAH!!'my mom said jumping up and down clapping her hands.

'Ok mom chill out now'

'Sorry I'm just really happy, so the interview is tomorrow at noon so please be ready by that time.'

'I will'

'Actually be on time'

'I promise!'

'Sure but I'll take your word'

And then she left and I instantly tell my best friend, Blair Huntington, and literally freaks out.

Girl WHAT!! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks I really appreciate it

Hey I've been hearing this rumor about how these boys will be in our school

Blair I'm sick and tired of that stupid rumor

There was a rumor going around oh how three wealthy boys will be coming to the school. WE ALL KNOW THAT'S A DAMN LIE. But my vibes are telling me that it might happen and my vibes are never wrong. We kept texting until like night time(yes we can text for that long). Since I was tired I went to sleep but with butterflies in my stomach knowing that I'm going to be a model.

And this is how my journey began, but I had to learn that being a celebrity wasn't always going to be fun and games.