Chapter 4 This dedication goes to AlexWantYou :*

Anna P.O.V.

I fell down on the ground. My heart was beating hard. My favorite shirt was covered in mud. I turned on my back , I wanted to see who is responsible for tackling me on the floor .I turned around quick . It was that guy who was telling me that I have to stay away from Daniel.Michael , yeah Michael .

" You again, my favorite shirt got dirty and I got hurt you retard " . He had an evil smile on his face :" That's what u get , i clearly told you to stay away from Daniel ". He was smiling , i saw his teeth,he was a fu**ing vampire . He was heading towards me . He wanted to bite me , but somebody jumped on his back . My hero..

Michael P.O.V. 

I fell on the ground . Daniel started to punch me. Idiot . I stood up. I had to defend my self .I looked at Daniel's eyes , they were black . He was angry , like that time i toke his toy and crush it . " Haha , idiot, why are you trying to save her,you don't have a chance against me."He started to run towards me . Wahha , I just moved from his way. He stooped .

Daniel P.O.V . 

That pus*y . I want to crush him . I looked at Anna . She was scared . Those blue eyes were so beautiful . I was carried thinking of  her, Michael punched me. Cheap shot . I fell on the ground. I forgot of everything , I was watching Anna , and she was watching me. She was really scared. I could read her toughs:"Come on Daniel,please stand up. " That make me stronger . I stood up quickly . I started to punch Michael , just punching and punching . He was terrified . Mwahah.He fell on the ground ,I took Anna on my back and run away.

Anna P.O.V.

He saved my life. Can't believe it . Man Im on the back of a vampire. The wind was messing my hair . We were near my house . My heart was betting so fast. I was so happy . He stooped. The light's were off :" Thank you Daniel for saving my life . How can i repay you"? , " You don't have to repay me ,always when you are in danger i will be there ". 

I was blushing , im in love. He was getting closer to me. His lips were so sexy . He wanted to kiss me . We were so close , but car light's stopped us . Oh , God