An... Incident?

Elsa's P.O.V
LaLaLaLaLaLaLa! Hi I'm Elsa M. Winters! What M Stands For? Muiegguier! It's... Hard To Pronounce. Just Say It Like This /Mu-Gu-I-Er/ Ok? Ok! What Time It Is?... Twelve?!? I Better Go To The Café! I'll Introduce Myself By Text! I Ran And Ran And Ran! So Quick That I Bumped Into Someone. And... And... Urgh... He Kissed Me On The Cheek. It's So Awkward. And It Was Under The Love Tree! Yes, I Believe In The Myth. Cause... I Have Hope! Shoot It's Almost One O'clock?! I Saw Merida Walking On The Side-Walk With Jeans And A Tank-Top And Some Vans. I Called Her She Ran To Me. And I Asked Her If She Wanted To Come To The Café I Am Going. We Have A Group. Mostly In Class. But Let's Not Get Too Far. We Are The Mysterious Gals. Well That's At Least Our Group. So I Walked To The Café. I Saw Rapunzel And Anna. We Are Not Related Though 😭 They Are JUST My Friends. Merida's Dad And My Dad Are Friends... I Think They Have A Business Called Frosty Fighters? Or Something... I Ordered A Cappuccino With Extra Whip Cream. And Rapunzel Got Extra Sleepy Coffee. Anna Just Got Tea And Merida Got Regular Coffee. And Rapunzel Flirted With The a Guy On The Cashier. So Annoying!

After We Drank Our Drinks We Went To The Mall. In The Mall Theres A Love Tree Too! Mystical Myths Don't Fail Me Now! I Saw That Guy... At Love Forever. Me And The Gals Went To The Dress Store. I Wasn't In The Mood To Buy Clothes. Rapunzel Kept On Trying And Asking Questions On Me. Like What The Fudge?! When Someone Sees Someone They Admire Do No Inter Fear! My Dad Texted Me. That He'll Pick Me Up By... Five. It's Three Now. I Walked In Love Forever. Pretending I Was Gonna Buy Something... Shoot I Forgot! Yeah I'm Elsa M. Winters. I Am SixTeen Yrs. Old. My Birth Day (Guys This Is Not Really True 😊) It's On December Fifthteen So My Hobbies Are... Hmmm... Painting.
Someone Pushed Me And Mystery Man Caught Me! It's Called Destiny Elsa. We Were Ment. Then He Gave Me Flowers. So He Treat Me Out. We Went To The Arcade. I Wasn't Good. We Played Find The Heart. He Touched Me Snap! It's Five! I Left Jack. Dad Was DisAppointed.

Jack's P.O.V
Die Bowser! Oh Hey. I'm Jack Averstone Frost. I'm Nineteen Yrs. Old. Wait Wait I Got Two Extra Lives! Wait Did You Say Something? Nah? Elsa Was With Me Earlier. She Ran Like Cinderella. She Was Happy When I Saw Her Earlier. I ACCIDENTALLY Kissed Her On The Cheek. Ooooo... I'm Dead With Mom 😖

Hi Guys. Like The Story? If You Do Wouldn't You Mind Sharing It With Ppl? So Elsa And Jack Kissed First Time. LoL

~Jelsa 4Ever!