Childhood

Me And Josh Ran Back To The Choir Stand. We Took A Break And We Were In The Back Making Out.

"Amazing Grace How Sweet The Sound." I Sung Along With The Choir. I Glanced At Josh And He Blew A Kiss At Me. I Chuckled And Continued Singing.

After Church My Mom Was Serving Food Oh Yeah And My Dad Was Greeting People He Was A Pastor. I Saw Josh And Ran Towards Him.

"Are You Ready For Graduation Tomorrow?" I Wrapped My Arms Around His Waist. I Let Go And He Turned Around.

"Yes Beautiful." He Looked In My Eyes. I Loved Him We've Been Together Since Middle School And Surprisingly Only Had One Argument In Our Years Of Dating.We Never Had Sex We Planned On After Prom To Lose Our Virginity To Each Other. He Was So Sexy He Had Curly Low Hair With Hazel Eyes And Always Stayed In Shape With Full Lips.

" I Love You." I Kissed His Cheek.

" I Love You More Then Kid Loves Candy." He Joked. I Punched Him In The Arm.

"Shut Up." I Laughed. My Mom Called Me Because She Had To Curl My Hair And We Had Alot Of Other Things To Do.

"I Will Call You Later." He Winked At Me And Walked Off. I Walked Back To My Mom.

"Ya Kids Are The Death Of Me." She Joked As We Got In The Car.

----------------------------------------------

My Mom Stood In Front Of Me Crying. I Laughed And Cried At The Same Time But I Stopped Before It Messed. The Bell Rang And It Was Josh. He Looked Sharp As Ever And I Wanted To Rip His Clothes Off Right Then And There.

"Come On Take A Picture." My Mom Said Guiding Josh In The Living As He Stood Next To Me She Took Out Her Digital Camera. We Took 5 Different Pictures And Left.

"You Ready?" he Kissed Me.

"Yes I Can't Believe It Though." I Shook My Head And Giggled. When We Arrived Loud Music Played From The Ballroom. I Ran Over To My Best friend Layla She Looked Amazing.

"Look At You Chick Love The New Hair." she Said Snapping Fake Pics. I Shook My Head And Felt Arms Wrap Around Me.

"Where's Dylan?" Josh Said To Layla. Dylan Was Layla's Brother.

"He Coming You Know He Gotta Be Late."

"Hey Sexies!" we Heard Our Other Friend Tasha Scream.

"You Talking About Sexy Look At You." I Licked My Lips Pretending To Be A Boy. She Resembled K Michelle All The Way Face And Body.

"We Need To Stop Chit Chatting And Get Our Party On." Layla Said Bouncing. I Laughed And Turned Towards Josh. I Grabbed His Hand And We Made Our Way To Our Prom Class Of 0'13.