The Unexpected

"Your Pregnant?" He Stuttered. I Walked Away And Went Down To The Kitchen. He Came In And Stood There.

"Why Weren't You Taking The Pills Like I Told?"

"Because I Shouldn't Have To Take Pills Josh." I Said Grabbing The Plates To Fix Our Food.

"Why Not?" I Picked Up The Plates And Went Over To The Dinning Room. We Sat Down And We Prayed.

"Lord We Thank You For This Food We Are About To Digest Lord I Ask That Even Though Its A Dinner Pray You HEAL Josh From His Silly Ways Before Its To Late In The Name Of Jesus I Pray Amen." I Looked Up At Him.

"I Shouldn't Have To Take The Pill Because Im Not Some Jump Off You Met Last Week We Knew Each Other Since Middle School We Viled To Love And Treat Each Other Right With Respect But You Didn't Keep Your Promise."

"Im Not Perfect L But Trust I Do Love You More Than You Know And I Would Do Anything For You And I Am Going Make You My Wife In Due Time But We Just Need To Worry About Our Child." He Preached. I Chuckled And Continued Eating.

----------------------------------------------

"Layla Can You Please Bring Me Ice Cream Josh Is Not Here." I Whined.

"Come On L It's 11 At Night." She Complained.

"I Don't Give A Fuck What Time It Is!" I Growled. She Hung Up And I Started Crying. I Called Tasha But She Didn't Pick Up. I Heard My Doorbell Ring And It Was Layla. I Smiled And Let Her In. She had A Bag In Her Hand.

"So You Plan On Staying?" I Took The Ice Cream And Went To The Kitchen To Get A Spoon.

"Hell Yeah It's 11 At Night." She Laughed. We Sat Down On The Couch And Enjoyed The Conjuring.

When I Woke Up I Was In The Room And Josh Wasn't There. I Got Up And Went To The Living Room And Saw Layla And Josh Playing The Xbox.

"Y'all Hungry?" I Moved Towards Them.

"No." They Said In Union. I Went To The Kitchen And Grabbed A Granola Bar And Walked Back Towards Them.

"My Mom Is Cooking Dinner Tonight." Josh Looked At Me.

"Whatever." I Got Up And Went To Pee. He Came In And Closed The Door.

"What's Your Problem Now?" He Sounded Annoyed.

"You Are The Problem Josh We Can't Be Together Because Your Not You Anymore I Want My Old Josh Back Not The Disrespectful One." I Shook My Head.

"What You Saying L?" He Stepped Closer.

"It's Over." I Looked Down. When I Looked Back Up He Had Anger In His Eyes.

"L Im Not Letting You Go."

"Na Josh I've Been Your Only Girlfriend And Your Tired Of Me I Guess So Got Out And Find The Right One Because Its Not Me." I Said Trying To Compose My Tears.

"You Are The One For Me I Told You Yesterday Im Not Perfect."

"Yes You Are You Just To Act Dumb And Stupid But I Gotta Go." I Shook My Head. He Looked At Me With Pleading Eyes But I Walked Out. I Grabbed My Suitcase And Started Packing.

"Layla!" I Shouted. She Ran Upstairs And Stopped In Front Of Me.

"What's Going On?" she Said Confused While Trying Catch Her Breath.

"Im Breaking Up With Josh Is It Okay If I Stayed With You?" I Smiled. She Looked At Josh Who Was Standing In The Bathroom Doorway.

"Yeah." she Said Softly. I Zipped My Suitcase And Looked At Him One Last Time. The Man I Was Madly In Love With The One Who Was Going Be My Childs Father In A Few Months I Was Leaving Him. I Dragged My Suitcase Downstairs And Decided To Start My Whole Life Over Once I Stepped Out That Door.

Josh P.o.v

I Was In Shock When L Left Thats My World And Once She Left She Took My Heart With Her. I Knew It Was No Getting Her Back. When She Turned Around I Saw The Sadness But Determination. I Hoped She Wouldn't Aboard Our Child. I Called Up One Of My Loyal And Ride Or Die Jump Offs.

(Back To Lauren.)

I Decided To Keep The Baby After A Month. I Was Now 3 Months Pregnant With A little Girl. Me And Josh Haven't Saw Each Other Since That Day. Layla Helped Me Until I Got On My Own Feet. I Decided To Go Food Shopping. When I Was Walking To The Supermarket I Saw Josh Getting In The Back Of The Police Car. I Also Saw A Woman Talking To The Cop. I Walked Past And Acted Like I Didn't Know Who They Were.

"Miss." I Heard The Cop Say. I Turned Around And He Pointed At My Cellphone On The Ground. I Walked Back To Get It And When I Bent Down I Added A Little Umph While Bending Down.

"Thank You A Lot." I Smiled And Peeked And Saw Josh Observing.

"No Problem." He Winked. I Smiled And Went Back On My Way.