Where Did We Go Wrong

I Rolled Out Of Me And Josh King Size Bed And Saw His Phone Ringing. I Took It And Went Downstairs.

"Hello!" I Said Rudely.

"Who Is This?" The Girl Yelled.

"Josh Girl Friend Who Is This?" I Shot Back. She Laughed.

"Tell Josh I Wanna See Him Tonight." Before I Could Reply She Hung Up She Was Really Bold. I Stormed Upstairs And Got A Bucket And Filled It Up With Cold Water. When I Returned Back To The Room He Was Still Asleep I Dunked It On Him. He Instantly Jumped Up.

"What The Fuck Is Wrong With You." He Jumped In My Face. Yeah Josh The Christian Just Cursed. Well After High School My Parents Died In A Car Crash And He Couldn't Provide As Well So He Started Selling Drugs I Didn't Approve Because Josh Wasn't That Type But I Got Used To It And Adjusted But As He Got Closer To The Top He Continually Showed His True Colors And I Started Getting Annoyed.

"Get The Fuck Out My Face." I Warned Him.

"Or What?"

I Smacked Him And I Knew It Stung Because My Hand Was On Fire.

"Im Tired Of You Josh Forreal Your Still Cheating." I Shook My Head.

"Man Please You Tripping." He Turned Away. I Ran In Front Of Him To Make Him Stop.

"What Josh You Don't Love Me No More I Don't Attract You What Is It?"

"I Will Always Love You And You Always Make A Nigga Hard." He Laughed But I Didn't I Wasn't Playing.

"If You Love Me Why Aren't We Married?" He Sucked His Teeth.

"Not Yet Damn Be Patient."

"Alright Since You Can Cheat And Make Me Wait To Get Married How Bout I Go Out Cheat And Get Married To The Nigga." I Said Boutta Turn Away. He Grabbed me By Waist And Threw Me On The Bed. He Slid Out His Boxers And I Took Off My Panties. I Was Supposed To Be Taking Birth Control Like Josh Said But I Wanted His Baby. He Slid Inside Of Me As I Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist.

"I Don't See You Talking Shit Now." As He Went Deeper Hitting All The Right Places. I Cried Of Joy Because He Fit So Perfect In My Nest.

"Say Sorry To Daddy." He Said While Playing With My Clit. I Moaned Even Louder. And When I Didn't Say Anything He Went Faster.

"Say It!"

"Im Cumming." I Panted On The Verge Of Coming To My Climax. He Pulled Out.

"What The Hell?!" I Yelled.

"Say Sorry Daddy." He Said Teasing Me By Rubbing The Tip Of His Dick On My Vagina.

"So Sorry Daddy." I Bit My Lip As He Entered And I Instantly Came As He Came Right Behind Me Exploding In My Insides. We Laid There Catching Our Breaths.

" I Love You Forreal." Josh Said Getting Up.

"Yeah Right But You Do The Same Thing."

"Man Listen Im Not About Argue With You If I Say I Love You I Love You Listen Damn Stop Being Stuck Up." He Started Getting Dressed.

"Oh My God I Hate You." I Got Up And Grabbed My Towel To Take A Shower. "nasty Ass Don't Even Take A Shower After Busting A Nut." I Said Slamming The Bathroom Door.

----------------------------------------------

I Decided To Stay Home Instead Of Going Out And Cooked Instead. As I Cooked I Watched The World Network And Bishop Noel Jones Was Preaching About Sin Which I Was Living. I Know My Daddy Turning In His Grave. I Heard The Keys Turning. I Checked On My Salmon. I Saw Him Making His Way To The Kitchen.

"Hi Baby." He Touched My Ass.

"Leave Me Alone." I Moved In The Dinning Room But He Followed.

"You Acting Real Bitchy." He Said With An Attitude. Josh Went To Turn Away But I Grabbed Him By The Collar Of His Shirt With A Death Grip. He Knew How I Felt About Him Calling Me A Bitch. I Prayed Silently And He Watched Me.

"Motherfucker Don't You Ever Call Me A Bitch Or I Will Kill You I Have Been Nothing But Good Woman To You And Always Stood By Your Side."

"I Ain't Call You A Bitch." He Said Softly. His Phone Started Ringing.

"Hello." He Put A Finger Up Cutting Me Off. I Looked At Him Like He Had Four Heads. All Of A Sudden He Was Cheesing From Ear To Ear. I Grabbed The Phone And Heard A Female Voice. I Threw the Phone And Went Upstairs. He Came In The Room And Grabbed Me By My Neck.

"Your Going Kill Me Now?" I Said Sarcastically. "Well Guess What Nigga Do It Cuz Im Not A Bitch Ass Nigga Like You Are And I Rather Be Dead Then In Your Presence.

"Yo Forreal L Im Going To Seriously Hurt You What Happened To Us We Used To Be Best Friends." He Said With Tears In His Eyes. The First Time I seem Him Cry.

"Aww Bravo Clap Clap Clap I Don't Give A Damn I Cried Plenty Of Nights." I Shrugged At Him. He Balled His Fist Up.

"Your Going Hit Me." I Said Grabbing The Pregnancy Test Out The Draw. I Threw It At Him I Was Positively Pregnant.