Chapter Two

John pulled into Derek's driveway and stormed out of the vehicle, slamming the door shut behind him. Stiles ran up the driveway trying to keep up with his father, the pavement burning the bottoms of Stiles' soft feet from being in the sun all day.

John slammed the door open and stormed up to the bedroom, slamming that door open too. Inside laid Derek on the bed passed out and no one else in the room. John madly walked over to Derek and tried to wake him, while Stiles walked around the room, trying to figure out what the angle the photo was taken at. He stopped in his tracks and looked at Derek, it was from in front of the closet.

Stiles stood there confused. There were no cars in the driveway, no advice that someone else was in the house. Then there was a sound coming from the closet, which made Stiles jump. The closet door slide open and revealed two people. A boy and a girl. They seemed about Stiles' age and they both had the blondest hair he'd even seen.

"Who are you?" John asked, putting a hand on the gun that he kept on his belt buckle at all times. They didn't say anything. The boy pointed his hand towards John and a gold light formed in his palm. Stiles watched, speechless, as his father started to levitate.

"We don't need you old man," the boy said, stepping out of the closet and swinging John towards the bed room door. He raised his other palm and the door opened, and John flew out.

"What... What are you..." Stiles said. The girl smirked at him, which caused chills to go down his spin.

"Never mind what we are," she said. It wasn't the voice from the call, which meant there might be someone else in the house still.

"What do you want..." Stiles asked. He should really shut up before they get pissed off from all his questions. Just then Derek gasped awake, looking around the room. First his eyes landed on the boy, then to the girl, and then locked on Stiles.

"Stiles..." Derek said with a small smile, but then was flown out of bed by the boy. Derek grabbed his own neck like he was trying to loosen someone's grip as he slide up the wall.

"Stop it!" Stiles yelled as he dived for the boy but was stopped in midair. The boy wasn't doing it, he was focused on Derek. Stiles slowly was turned around to face the girl, who sure enough had a gold light shining from her palm. Stiles slowly moved toward her as the boy walked to Derek. They both were let down and looked at the person who just overpowered them.

At the same time, the girl and boy leaned in. Derek and Stiles couldn't move a muscle, they were forced to stand helpless as their lips contacted. Stiles could feel his energy being drawn out of him like she was a vacuum of some sort. The door slammed open with a kick and shots were fired, which disconnected the kisses. John stood at the door pointing his gun at the girl, then to the boy, then to the girl again. "LOOK. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE. BUT WHEN I FEEL MY SONS LIFE IS IN DANGER I ACT. SO YOU EITHER BACK OFF OR I SHOOT."

The girl and boy turned towards John, causing the spell on Derek and Stiles to left and they fell to the ground, feeling drained. Derek looked over and Stiles who's eyes were already changed to both blue and gold. He got the idea even before Derek could give it. They both jumped at the same time, launching at the two twins. The twins tried to act but they weren't quick enough. Stiles had the girl pinned to the ground with both her hands palms down on the floor with one hand and claws were out in the other, which was in the air.

Derek bent the boys two arms so far behind his body bones broke and he was pinned on top of his broken arms. Derek growled in his face before raising his clawed hand. "Wait wait!" The girl said, closing her eyes tightly hoping that Stiles would give her couple seconds before cutting her throat open.

"WHAT." Stiles growled behind fangs.

"Don't kill us... It'll make it worse." The boy said behind whimpers of pain.

"Make what worse?" Derek asked.

"We're here for a reason," the girl said. "We were sent here by an evil force. They made us come and kill you two in exchange for our immortality..."

"They said if we didn't kill you they're gonna kill us and then come here themselves." The boy added. Derek and Stiles shared glances.

"Who are they." Derek asked with a straight face. His fangs still out.

"We don't know exactly. All we know is that they are powerful enough to give us immortality." The girl said.

"Ok can you stop talking like this?! It's highly annoying," Stiles said.

"Agreed." John said, sitting on the bed facing them, gun still in hand.

"We can help you." Stiles said, which earned a look from Derek.

"We can?"

"Yes. We can. If you guys promise not to kill us we will help you get your immortality and in return you help us try to defeat this great evil." Stiles said. There was a moment of silence and they both nodded.

"We promise." Both of them said at the same time.

••••••

"So can you tell me who you guys are?" Stiles asked as he walked into the bedroom with two ice packs for the boys arms but saw that the boy was moving his arms like nothing happen. He shrugged and put them down.

"I'm Aphrodite, and my brother is Aphroditus."

"Aphrodite... Like, the goddess?" Derek asked.

"Yes, like the goddess. But she's her daughter. We're demigods. We've lived a long time. We suck the youth out of people in order to remain with our mother. Some call us the Youth Twins, some call us the Devils Children; that was back when the whole witchcraft shit was going on. But we're the Aph Twins. That's the name I made up myself and it stuck," Aphroditus said with pride.

"So how are you going to help us get our immortality?" Aphrodite asked.

"I'm not sure... But I know it's possible." Stiles said.

"Alright... Well we need to get home to mother... There are things that we need to take care. We'll be meeting again." Aphrodite said, pulling Aphroditus up and pulling him out of the room.

Derek looked at Stiles and smiled. He hoped that because he was here meant that they were gonna get back together.

"This still doesn't change anything. I got a picture from the bitch of you sleeping. So don't think I came over to get back with you. I came here because my dad was going to kill you and I wanted to watch." Stiles said as he turned on one heel and walked out of the room. Derek looked at John who sighed and stood up.

"I'll talk to him. I don't think you're cheating on him. I feel like there's something going on that is worse than you cheating. Now that I see there was no one here that you could have cheated on. That girl wanted to kill you, and she almost did by the looks of it. So there's no way you cheated on Stiles with her. I'll figure it out and he'll come around. I promise." John said, patting his shoulder before leaving.