Chapter Eleven

I'm not entirely sure what month I have this story in but I'm going to put it in October. Just a little note.

Derek and Stiles got home. They walked in and saw Colton sitting on the couch watching his shows. Colton barely looked away from the tv, "so how did it go?"

"It went good," Stiles said, sitting next to him. "He took it better than I thought."

"That's good. Really good," Colton said, not pulling his eyes away from the tv for one second. Stiles and Derek gave each other looks and they both headed up stars.

Derek chuckled, "he sure likes his shows."

"Yeah it does seem like that, doesn't it," Stiles said, laughing. "Hey! Since I'm pregnant and all, I wanna show you my halloween costume before I can't fit in it anymore."

"Derek can you come down here for a second!" Colton called from downstairs. Derek looked at Stiles who frowned.

"Just get into your costume, I'll be back," Derek said, giving Stiles a kiss before getting up and walking downstairs. He went around the corner and saw Colton in the corner. "What is is?"

"I think I heard something in the basement..." Colton said, and Derek nodded. He turned and went silently down the basement stairs, Colton right behind him. They got to the end of the stairs, and Derek looked around. Nothing. They walked towards Colton room, and Derek slowly opened the door.

"There's nothing here," Derek said, looking at Colton. "You must have just heard the wind or something."

"It seems so... I'm gonna go to bed. Good night Derek. Thank you for checking this out for me," Colton said, smiling as he walked passed Derek and closed his door.

Stiles slowly walked down the carpeted stairs, knowing where Derek was. He knew that Colton was in his room, he could hear the whole thing. He needed to surprise Derek, because if he would have just walked out of the bathroom it wouldn't really have been a big surprise. The boots he was wearing were making it hard walking down the stairs, but luckily it was carpeted. Yes, he was wearing boots. Red, leather, thigh high boots with about a five inch heel. He also wore pantie hose that came up to his mid thigh, just high enough to have the top covered by the skirt. He was wearing a red thong, a tan puffy skirt, a white corset, and a red cloak that stopped where the skirt stopped. Obviously, he was going to be Red Riding Hood for Halloween.

He softly walked into the kitchen, careful not to make that much of noise with his heels. He stood in the doorway and waited for Derek to walk up the stairs. He heard him start walking up, and his heart started the pump really fast, nervous and excited to show Derek his costume.

"Stiles?" Derek asked, half way up the stairs. "What's wrong? Your heart is run-" He walked around the corner and stopped in his tracks. He looked Stiles up and down, "what are you wearing?"

"I'm Little Red Riding Hood, but, I'm surely not on my way to my grandmother's you don't need big teeth to eat me with," Stairs said, winking. Derek was speechless, seeing Stiles like this made him feel... made him feel... He honestly didn't know how it made him feel. "Do you like?"

Derek looked down to the heals, "you can walk in those?"

Stiles nodded and started to strut to the other side of the kitchen, smirking because he knew Derek was watching him. He turned and put his hands on his hips, "see. I can walk."

"What are you wearing under the skirt?" Derek asked, feeling his member start to stiff. Stiles shrugged and grabbed an apple off the counter. He took a bite of it and then dropped it on the floor.

"Oops," Stiles said, rotating around so his back was faced to Derek and bent over, grabbing the apple and chuckling from the gasp Derek gave out. He turned around and smirking. "What's that face?"

"Fuck Stiles. You're lucky your pregnant. Fuck fuck fuck," Derek said, lust filling his senses. He walked to Stiles and leaned forward, not having to lean down because of the heels Stiles was wearing. Their lips connected and the kiss they shared was so heated. Derek grabbed the hood of the cloak and put it down, moving down to Stiles' neck. Stiles gave out a moan as his senses took advantage of the situation.

Stiles jumped, hoping that Derek would catch him but he knew he would. He wrapped his legs around Derek's waist and Derek started to walk towards the stairs, his lips still on Stiles' neck until they reached the stairs. He only released from Stiles' neck for the time it took to walk up the stairs, then he started to kiss his neck again.

"Stiles," Derek said between breaths, "I'm going to need you to," he moved back to kissing Stiles' lips, "reach back and open the door."

Stiles nodded as he was kissing back, reaching back and turned the door handle. Derek rushed into the room and placed Stiles on the bed, then turned around and closed the door, locking it. He turned around and took in the view he was getting. Stiles laid on the bed, his whole body facing Derek. He had his feet on the bed, his legs spread.

"Fuck..." Derek said, his member throbbing in his pants. Stiles was doing this to him and he knew full well that he can't fuck him because he was pregnant. Stiles' body was so hot, he could see a full view of his bulge in the red silk thong. His perfect ass cheeks being pressed up perfectly.

"You just going to look?" Stiles asked, smirking.

"You know I can't fuck you... My dick would basically smosh the baby," Derek said, swearing under his breath that he was actually talking himself out of fucking Stiles.

"Yeah, I know. But you can do other things," Stiles said, smirking. Derek nodded and walked towards the bed, crawling onto the bed and in between Stiles' legs. He reached down and moved the thong strap to the side, rubbing Stiles' hole. They started to kiss again, more heated than ever before. Derek slipped one finger into Stiles, causing him to moan in the kissed.

Then they heard it, Colton screaming. Their kiss was parted and Derek swore under his breath, "stay here." Just as Derek was getting up, there was a bang on the door. Derek grabbed the blanket and threw it on Stiles just in time for the door to be slammed to the ground. In the door way was a goblin, grinning.

"You thought you have seen the last of us? The more you kill us, the more of us comes. We need the fairy," he said, walking in the room.

"Under my dead body," Derek growled, letting his wolf take over. He launched himself at the goblin and started fighting. Stiles watched and then the thought hit him. Colton... He quickly got up, not having time to take anything off. He ran out of the room, down the stairs; almost falling. He ran down the basement stairs, his wolf taking over. When he ran into Colton's room, a goblin was facing Colton who was in the corner, begging for mercy. Stiles launched himself at him, pulling him down to the ground.

"Stiles!" Colton said, happy that he showed up. Then he saw what he was wearing. "Oh my god Stiles!"

"Not now Colton!" Stiles growled, throwing the goblin off him and making him hit the wall, falling to the ground.

"Don't make a mess!" Colton said, remember what their blood looks like and how disgusting it was.

"Good point," Stiles said, walking up to the injured goblin and grabbing it's head, twisting fastly. The noise of the snap echoed throughout the basement.

"Now..." Colton said, standing up. "Explain the thong."