CHAPTER 1

"She is hot isn't she"??

Were the words of jasper , Edwards best friend .

"Just shut up . To you every girl in this campus is a source of constant fun right? I dont know when will you learn to respect a girl "
edward was almost shouting at his friend!
Edward was a nerdy guy who was intelligent good looking and even good at sports but he was never noticed at school because of his financial status and the respect which he had for women which was considered as shyness for the crowd... He was someone who truely respected a girl and who did not just want to mess around with one . The reason why he was still single ( maybe one of the reasons )
It was the first day of high school . Edward and jasper entered , took a corner of the room
and sat . They were best buds possibly because they belonged to same backgrounds !!
As they were having their chumps of daily conversations edwards eye was caught by the sight of a girl . She was surrounded by a group of other girls .....
she wore a pink one piece which reached up to her knee and her hair ...her golden brown hair were left open and flied as the wind gently touched them . She was constantly putting a pencil in her mouth ..sometimes laughing loudly and sometimes shaking her head which made her look even more attractive . She had deep ocean blue eyes ..her face was fair as milk and her lips were pink and perfectly shaped from left to right .! She was the center of attention of the entire room...
Jasper saw edward staring at the girl and in a typical voice he said " now you cannot deny the fact that SHE IS SEXY "
Edward did not want to pay attention to what jasper said but even he could not take his eyes of the girl .
At once he said " oh just shut up"

The professor entered . The students were seated ... edwards eyes still stuck on the girl! It was science lecture . After some good studying the professor started asking questions .

Only two hands went up to answer them . It seemed like they were the only ones who had brains there.
It was the last question and was declared as the toughest one .it required some good use of brains . .
After waiting for a while and not receiving an answer the professor asked at one " does anyone here know the answer ?"
"I do"
Two voices came almost clashing with each other one was the sweet voice of rose and the other was the deep voice of edward.every eye went on both of them.
Rose stared at edward with some anger and her blue eyes filled with a spirit of competition ...but as she looked at his venus brown eyes...all her rage was slowly drowning into them...suddenly she was lost in him...she could not get herself back !
Breaking the somewhat awkward but other wise lovely moment the professor said
" okay ..so we let edward take the opportunity ...I hope you dont mind rose?" Thats when edward first heard her name..rose!
Rose seemingly came back in the situation and replied
"Absolutely not sir"
Edward gave a glance across and instantly understood that she was lying ...she obviously was minding the fact that edward overtook her!
After the class as everyone left ..edward was walking with jasper down to the canteen .
He was tapped on his back and was somewhat shocked to see rose ...this time alone !
Jasper smiled at him and obliged the situation by leaving
Rose then clearing her throat said
" I just thought to compliment you for..."
"Oh come on even you knew the answer"
Edward said almost interrupting her !
" yeah ..but you were the one who was looked at ...you were the one who was praised "
Rose was now clearly taunting a guy she barely knew and she immediately regretted her words " just so you know miss ...the entire room has been looking at you since the moment you entered ...so.."
Edward said those words with such a passionate look that for a moment rose couldn't speak anything
Gathering herself back she said
" well maybe they are too dumb to look at a person like me "
Edward smiled and said
" well maybe you are so beautiful that people cant take their eyes off you...people like me! "