INTRODUCTION

14.01.2016

Do you?
His words cracked up with a hoarse touch to them. His eyes filled with tears and his face all pale with some stains of dark red blood . His light brown eyes which shined as sunlight hit through them...his lips that were red with some blood gushing out of them . His frame was of a strong man but there he looked helpless ...edward stood on the top a 24 floor building in a black suit with a red rose in its pocket ...it seemed like a wedding suit . It was a wedding suit but all stained with dirt and blood . Anyone could make out that he was in great pain but he didn't feel any ...because he had the most beautiful creation of God right in front of him. It was his love . His woman . His life . It was rose ... !

I do...
Rose barely could utter those words ... she was dressed in a white gown which was floor length . It was a masterpiece but it looked even more gracefull as it was worn by the lady who had the appearance of a goddess . She was the defination of perfection. Blue eyes perfectly decorated by the eyeliner . Her hair were wavy and golden brown up till her bare back . She too had tears in her eyes and a pale smile that covered her face .

Saying those words both of them hugged each other ...edward bent down and grabbed her waist to give her a kiss. Their kiss was so passionate , so pure that even the creator himself would look at them from above and feel proud of his creations . His hands slowly running through her hair ...she was standing on his toe ! It seemed like they were kissing for the first time ....such was their love for each other . Their love story may not be a fairy tale but it was the story of two souls who loved each other so much that they could end up loosing everything to be with each other . But alas the world . To be specific some sections of the world could not go so deep or possibly did not have the power to see love that was so true and so pure .

Rose and edward loved each other madly . It was after centuries that there was such a love born . But their worlds were completely different .
Edward was a poor 17 year old guy. His family could barely afford his high school fees . Edwards father charlie was a worker at a company . His mother anna used to stitch clothes . But they were happy in their own small world . They earned some two fifty dollors a month but it was enough to keep them satisfied . Edward shared a great bond with his parents who loved him even more than their own lives the reason why they wanted to give him everything . Good education for their son was their priority . So edward used to study in the best high school of london . The woodford high school . There he first met his love ...it was rose . She was the prettiest girl at high school who was craved by every guy . She was proposed by several richies but she rejected all of them . She seemed to be a classy rich spoiled brat but deep within she was soft simple and most of all she was the epitome of beauty .
Rose belonged to a rich aristocrat family who were well known businessmen of london . Her dad owned a company and he bought her everything she wanted . Rose had a perfect life or maybe a perfect picture of life !! She could afford anything.... but love . She could have anything except sone time with her own family . She lived in a manson with hundreds of servents yet she was lonely . Her parents never tried to be friends they never had parental talks with her...they never tried to bond with her... for they were too busy in their own lives . Her father could never make out time from his work and her mother was to busy bitching about other women from the parties which she used to attend almost everyday . Rose never knew what it was to be loved unconditionally . She was of course capable to give love that was bestowed deep within her and all she wanted was someone who could give it back to her . Someone who could respect it .
Edward and rose were living parallel lives no one in school or for that matter anywhere would have thought that they could ever fall in love . Forget love no one ever imagined a girl like rose talking to a guy like edward . For even in the 21st cenctury our world has been divided by the society .. by the narrow fragmented walls of caste creed colour and most of all money .
In such a cruel world they met . They fell in love . They made love . They cherished every moment of it. They fought for it . They protected it . They protected each other . And when they did so what they created was pure perfection . It was true love which did not need any costly gifts . Which did not depend on materialistic attractions . Which loved for the sake of love only . The world stood agaisnt them . But they stood for each other . They stood for their love !